Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Random (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Song Title Game

Forget the whole round thing. We'll just have a regular Song Title Game. I'll start: Love For a Child - Jason Mraz

Started by MusicInTheWind

706 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by MusicInTheWind

American Government sues Hachette and others

http://money.cnn.com/2012/04/11/technology/apple-doj-ebooks/index.htm?hpt=hp_t1 If you weren't quite sure that Hachette was a bunch of mon…

Started by EndOfTheEarth

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by EndOfTheEarth

Eyes Closed.

Original credit goes to Random on MX. Correct me if this already exists, I failed to find it. So, basically you type things with your eyes…

Started by Mia Love <3

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Mia Love <3

What Are You Currently Reading?

I can't believe we don't have this thread, I went through all the threads looking for it.  Brought back such memories, too.  :D  Tell me if…

Started by Lamp Post

268 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Fate

Recipes a-go-go!

Omega asked for recipes that used lots of eggs, because apparently she has a shitload. Here they are. Also, post your recipes for tasty shi…

Started by nathan_p

1 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Omega

What if...

It's occurred to me that we've managed to get a number of Antis back on to MDW, covertly, in one way or another, and the mods seem to be...…

Started by EndOfTheEarth

8 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Sora

Handwriting!

You know you all love this discussion >.> Here's mine: Now post yours!

Started by Kayte

82 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Mia Love <3

Fake Crowley's Confession

So, I've got, like, ten friends right now. Ten friends. Two years ago, I was friends with only one of them, and that was because we grew up…

Started by Fake Fang

6 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Contradiction

Minecraft Stuff

Since I know at least a quarter of you are on Minecraft, I thought it would be interesting to compare creations and stuff.   Here's somethi…

Started by EndOfTheEarth

6 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Nighthawk

Help a Writer. Reveal the Secrets of High School Prom.

*puppy dog eyes* I need some help from anyone who wants to tell me about your high school formal dance for a short story I want to write fo…

Started by DZMom

15 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by DZMom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service