Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Random (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where is the bar set?

I'm an aspiring writer. Many of us on this site are. Many of us on this site also cringe at the quality of the work that is produced by our…

Started by EndOfTheEarth

6 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by nathan_p

Ning are a bunch of douches -- UPDATED 10 AUGUST

The site has been paid for for one year in advance.   (You can donate! Please see the link at the top of my profile if you want to throw so…

Started by nathan_p

167 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Contradiction

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Get a LOL. Give a LOL. Post yer funneh pics and stuff here. I give credit to Roy is Captain Crunch for the LOL thread on MDW.

Started by DZMom

5 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by DZMom

That homework help thread.

Pretty self-explanatory, eh? Oodles of smart people who are all smart in different areas means one thing; a kick ass homework help forum. S…

Started by Hannah

127 May 18, 2011
Reply by Omega

Pokemon Thread - Black and White Edition

Hey, guys, Tally, Silver, and I need a place to post... So I figured it was alright to post here... Thanks... Anyone else can join us to ta…

Started by Devil's Sunrise

28 May 8, 2011
Reply by odyssey2341

ScriptFrenzy

I did in fact look to see if someone already started this discussion, but I either fail at searching or there just isn't one here after all…

Started by Avenged

8 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Contradiction

Pokemon Update Thread

We need a place to talk and brag about HeartGold and SoulSilver, which technically isn't allowed in Pokemon Fan Club. Yeah, we could do tha…

Started by SilverMoonArcher

502 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by SilverMoonArcher

Best. Comments. Ever.

Remember some of the best (or worst in some cases) comments anyone ever said on MX? Post screencaps or copies of them here, so we can all e…

Started by Kayte

33 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Omega

The Bright Side?

I feel like everyone here (myself included) is really negative the vast majority of the time. Look at the "What are you doing right now?" t…

Started by Megan (Fishy)

314 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by MusicInTheWind

This is your captain speaking.

Reports of my death have been vastly exaggerated. What's happened is that I accidentally bricked my laptop, Ringo, by way of cleverly down…

Started by nathan_p

43 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by nathan_p

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service