Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi hi! I miss you guys as well. Sorry to hear about your crises, but I'm glad you're getting past them, and glad you've had someone to lean on. And I look forward hearing about your big things!

I'm doing pretty well, stuff has been getting better for the last few months. And now it's just really good? Not perfect, don't know what's happening next year. But I'm happy. And I have a wonderful wonderful girlfriend who is making me incredibly happy. Which is still fairly new, but still kind of amazing.

And yeah. Life is good.

Hey! Wonderful to hear back from someone so quick! 

It's kinda amazing how fast your life can change - and how quickly you can adapt to things that come up in your life too.

I'm glad you're happy!

I'm ridiculously busy *shakes fist* But I'm on track to graduate in about 18 months. Finally.

I too miss everyone. Glad to hear... read? that you're getting through the crises, though sorry that you had to deal with them in the first place.

Doing well! Graduating from university in December, which is both wonderful and terrifying. Just took a trip to Disneyland with the bestie and her family so that was fun. Trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, which is less fun. Still loving my current job, but it's a student job so I can't keep it after graduation.

Mostly just trying to figure things out but not letting it stress me out too much.

So, I'm sure later Maximum Ride canon somehow invalidates it as a possibility (The last MR book I read was, if memory serves, some pre-release copy that I only had access to because my teacher was on some big committee. It was pretty terrible), but I got this image in my head of a fanfic exploring one of the members of the flight undergoing bird-puberty.

By which I mean less creepy underage egg-laying and more...well, this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QZnwKqopo

That said, I'm not going to waste my admittedly sub-mediocre talent on a Maximum Ride fanfic. 

Nice to see you're still around!

Go read MR:Forever (Book 9). There's no egg, but there is some of the other stuff.

I have my Bachelor's Degree in English (Creative Writing) now. A bit mind-blowing, tbqh. I also managed to land a job about six hours after the convocation ceremony and now I have an internship too. Lots of paperwork for the next few weeks, but for once I kind of feel like I have my shit together.

Good luck! What job?

It's part time at the Maricopa Community College District Office! I'll be helping make content for online courses and manuals and stuff like that.

Congrats!

Hello all I hope everything is going well

I'm a senior in high school, sent in my final few college apps last week. It's funny thinking back on most of you guys graduating high school or being in college back when I was an actual preteen.

Life is great. School is great. Etc.

I dated Silver's younger brother for six months (we broke up a year ago but I realized I never mentioned it here), how's that for strange? He went to college in Maryland so it wasn't too long distance.

My close friend had an internship in Manhattan for the summer and invited me to come live with him so I spent six weeks there which was amazing. Most of my friends live in or near New York so it was very different than what my school breaks are usually like, which is watching television alone in Vermont. Said close friend is very wealthy and paid for all my meals. It was nice. 

Spent the fall studying Shakespeare in England and living with eight other seniors in cottages on a farm. That was great.

Definitely the happiest I have ever been. I feel completely depression-free for the first time in the past 6.5 years. It's dope. 

Ummmmmmmm yeah hope you're all outrageously happy and fulfilled <3 <3 

Sounds like things are going great for you! Congratulations!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service