Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Such a smile when I saw the notification for this post pop up on my phone! Thank you! 

The Good Omens television serial is about to be a thing.

I'm pretty hyped.

I have no idea what this is but I got the email you posted. Hi!

We all should do a reunion. It’s like ten years since MX was a thing?

....I'm so surprised it's been like ten years but that's about right? That's wild.

I'M SO PUMPED. I'm ngl I only recently read the book (within the last year) but it was super good and the show actually looks like a solid adaptation.

I recognize that this place is as dead as dead can be, but this must be done anyway. Here's a shitty review of a shitty film, containing the most footage available without actually giving these people money.

Anyway, what happened to the rest of you? I figure that ten years is more than enough time for all of you to have either completed or mostly completed college, given the youngest of you was, what, twelve when this thread was created?

So it's stupid late (by which I mean 1:30am - which is way too late for me) and I can't sleep, and I randomly thought of this place. 

Happy New Year, and welcome to 2020! I haven't heard from you since last decade :)

I hope life is treating everyone well! 

I still love you all <3

Hey all! Isn’t it so weird how we seem to keep remembering this place? Sometimes someone will say something that sends me flying back to like, fifth grade and these old forums. Hope life is treating you all well!

> Hope life is treating you all well!

Living in interesting times!

Man, you said it.

I think it's been years since I logged in, but I'm basically OK. Doing things. I thought I'd check in and make sure things are running smoothly -- they are, by the way. Also I finally got around to changing the privacy settings on the site so that it is publicly visible, mostly to make it easier to archive material I want to back up.

edit: oh my god I forgot there was an edit timer, it's been so long

https://www.pastemagazine.com/books/james-patterson/james-patterson...

FUUUUUUCK, let it die already! I'm busy preparing for grad school!

https://maximumride.fandom.com/wiki/HAWK_(book)

I'm happy I didn't spend money on this. Holy shit. What a clusterfuck.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service