Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I was banned! I found out I was banned from the Banhammer thread! I'm checking my emails and I have two called 'Sexually Explicit'.

1. Dear Happi Zebra,

Thank you for participating in our community! However, your POST in look-its-nathan on April 15, 2009 was found to be in violation of Max-Dan-Wiz’s terms of service. Please review the posting guidelines here: http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/page/guidelines-for-membership-and

Additional violations could result in a ban from the site.

Below is a copy of your violation:

Okay, be honest, who would tap that? I would. In an instant, man. >.> Plz no one squeal on me.

Thank you,

ModeratorChey

2. Dear Happi Zebra

Thank you for participating in our community! However, your POST in look - its nathan was found to be in violation of Max-Dan-Wiz’s terms of service. Please review the posting guidelines here: http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/page/guidelines-for-membership-and

Additional violations could result in a ban from the site.

Below is a copy of your violation:
i'd tap that

Thank you,

ModeratorChey

The second was from 'Katy W' and a different email. There's 6 new replies for the 'Look! It's Nathan!' thread which must have brought it to the whore's attention. *mourns account*

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O.O
ahhhhh!
Oh. My. GOD.

XD XD

I'm looking at this page, and all I see is "OMG! O.O Ahh! It wants to eat me it's huge, HUGE, O.O AHH!"

XD And now I'll have to go back and re-read the topic to un-dirty my mind.

Add: Mind has been un-dirtied and memory refreshed. All good.
o.o
Your mind was undirtied by Pedobear?

XD

Ssh! Secret dirty!
XD Thanks!

But c'mon! Lookit the first four comments and tell me your mind doesn't wander...
...If it was actually a huge appendage of some sort, would you have said "ahhhhh" or "OOoooooooOOOo" or "EWWWWWWW"?
O.0
*Giggles*

Who knows?

But... still!

PedoBear didn't give me dirty thoughts. I gave me dirty thoughts. Sad.
o.o

Are you pedobear?
<.<
>.>

No...

Shhh! It's a secret!
:O
dosnt know what to think

...pedobar?

*is confused*
Gah! Pedobear! I'm underage! *hides*

RSS