Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

so i looked at the other maximum ride site and the people there are all weird about so many things and they dont let you say bad words and stuff.

are u guys like that here? cuz if u are its cool ill just leave. but if you arent thats awesome.

also can u talk about like controversal things? or is that bad.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok then. i dont kno them.
Hello there! Welcome to FForum.

Um yeah, they're very strict about things over there. Mainly because kids go read some of the stuff there too, even if they aren't allowed to join (technically) so you know, swearing is generally frowned upon.

We're here.

We talk about a vast array of things. Ironically enough we actually very rarely talk about Maximum Ride unless A.) new information comes out, B.) a new book comes out.

Hope you have fun here!
hi. thats ok. talking about the books all the time wuld be boring anyway.
I dunno...

Plotting everyone in the book's death usually proves to be highly amusing to me.
lol
Prediction:
Ridiculous thread will be ridiculous.

So excited. :D
Ridiculous?

This is FLOCKFORUM!

It called for it.
THAT'S TRUE.

But that's how I like it. xD
So. . . curious. How exactly did you find this place. I haven't heard of too much linking others about here, recently.

Re: The political debate thing.
Wanna go?

Please type properly.

We all hail from that site, or at least that fandom. Many of us were from before the mods and thus don't mind debating, swearing, etc. I think there's still a swearing thread, actually. HOWEVER, we're all rather close and there is a system of politics here, just like there is everywhere else. Very different from MX in a sense, especially since most of us and older with the fandom and have known another longer.
Keira - Hello, love. How've you been?
Re: The political debate thing.
Wanna go?

XD I love you Lampy.
XDDD Well. . . . .she said she thought she could win. That sounds like a challenge, no?

Love you, too. XD
Indeed it does. -Thinks you'll win-

-Little to no knowledge of any politics-

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service