Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I was just wondering - how many of you are in College? And if not, where are all of you going? I myself am staying here and going to UNM (University of New Mexico) in January, since I'm graduating from High School early. (I don't see any point in going out of state for your undergraduate degree. It's cheaper to stay in state, and you'll get roughly the same education with little to no debt at the end. Plus, New Mexico has the Lottery Scholarship, and with that, College is looking pretty freaking affordable right now.)

Views: 578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks guys. XD I'm hoping my High ScHool will pay. The waivers are ridiculously expensive though. And the problem is that Ontario runs on this crazy expensive $110 program thing that Unis themselves will not waive. And most seem to be reluctant to waive them. >.>

I am not entirely sure if I qualify for fianacial aid that way though.y parents just refuse to me pay me. :/

All moved in!  :D

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO NORTHEASTERN WITH A DEAN'S SCHOLARSHIP

OH MY GOD

Congrats!

Like!!!! 'Grats!

Fucking awesome!

Thanks. c:

It's set me up for my inevitable failure to get into UChicago, so we'll see how that goes.

Um so I was deferred from UChicago, which means that they'll put me into the RD pool and re-look at my app then.

And I feel kind of super shitty, even though I haven't been rejected yet. I just really don't want to wait until goddamn April to find out and I don't know how to deal with it.

It's fine, everyone gets rejected from at least one school.  And if they didn't, they didn't shoot that far for whatever reason.

Just remember that you can pay multiple enrollment deposits, so if you haven't heard back by then and they're still your number one you're covered for your number two school and potentially three.  I think that makes it easier, knowing you basically have until you're just exhausted to figure it all out. 

Because I spammed everywhere else...

ACCEPTED INTO QUEENS UNIVERSITY COMMERCE AND ARTS.

Oh my god. 8DDDDD

Woohoo!

Congrats!

CONGRATS.

That's awesome!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service