Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I got caught on the computer at night; it was inevitable really.
So now what happens?
Well...

1.Chatzy is blocked. (All the unblockers I've tried so far have failed.)
2.I'm not able to come on at night to talk to any of you guys.
3.My parents are now "moderating" my discussions.
4.I now have to clear my browsing history every time I use the computer.
5.Tonight I'm awaiting a discussion with my parents about what the fuck I think I'm doing.
6.It'll probably result in me being grounded of the computer for a long time.
7.So if for any reason I suddenly disappear, you know it isn't voluntary.
8.In the event it does happen I'm going to turn Hannah's house into my second home and use her computer.
9.Failing that I'll at least get her to tell anyone who I can't reach by email >.br />
So. There's my current situation.(Excluding all the online fuck ups I've made)
Life's a bitch no?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My parents trust me not to do something stupid the fools
Anyhow, I'll be 18 soon so it won't be their choice...
*Gigglefits on the floor at the crossout*

XD
<.>
My parents no longer trust me, seeing as I've gotten a "C" all year in science *rolls eyes*.

I want to slap them- leave me the hell alone please! My dad even freaked out and said that I was throwing my life away. Talk about an overreaction. *Rolls eyes*.

My mom was just pissed. Of course. Said that computer is now off until I'm finished with all of my work, yadda yadda yadda... (obviously, not an issue now).

But on the plus side, I don't have to do summer school!
Yay, no summer skool!
My parents are kind of oddly relaxed about some things and strict about other things...Like, I'm allowed to dye my hair green but my dad didn't want me to cut it short (i did anyway >.> and he didn't complain but I could tell he was sad v.v)

And I'm allowed to get a tattoo (once I'm 18) but not piercings (not that I would, the idea freaks me out...I don't even have my ears pierced)

And there was the time I jokingly 0.0 said I wanted to set fire to my school tie...and instead of "no, don't set fire to stuff etc" my mother said "remember to tie your hair back so it doesn't catch on fire too"

:D
XD XD Oh GOD.

I want your parents so, SO badly.

My mom's kind of the same way though...
Yeah, interestingly enough my mother and I just had a conversation about nekkid wimminz (I jokingly said that's what I'm doing 0.0) while I kissed a girl was playing, and as far as my mommy knows we're both straight...
XD

Oh dear...

My mom's just very cute. I have a very adorable story, but it loses effect in writing.
Aww :3
*Luffs cute mommy*

Oh well. Good thing she's okay with her wigs...
<...> I always thought wigs would be kind of fun...Having different hair every day...
My parents putting a computer in my room was a big mistake on their part. Teeheeheeheeee
My mom asked me what I do on it other than homework and I say, "I chat online with friends..."
"Friends you know from school?"
"Why, yes, mother..." For the most part

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service