Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Most of us here have strong friendships with internet people. But I have a few questions:

1. Do your parents know about your internet friends?
2. Have you ever shared any personal information that you probably shouldn't have?
3. Do you ever wonder if they're actually 50 year old pedophiles? 
4. Is there anything about them that bothers you?

My answers:
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. They make me jealous a lot.

I posted this under SC because I didn't want to admit #4. Please don't be mad at me.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why is your #4 basically saying the same as my #4? We shouldn't both feel 'not good enough'...
We can strive to be better, together? XD
XD Sure.

Also: We all agree -- Emily, Pyro, Xuut, me, everyone -- that you're one of the smartest people we've ever met. Pyro and I have both said several times that we don't know why you bother with us because you're so much smarter than us. I'm not sure where you're getting this from.
x.x You're all so self-depreciative.
Self-depreciative?

No, we're not. Generally I'm the only one that actually calls myself stupid, too. They all know that they're smart. We just know that you're brilliant.
I dunno. You know what I mean, you use that argument all the time. I'm tired and it's late. XD

*rolls eyes*
XD Yes, I know what you meant, but it's 'self-deprecating.'

What?
I'm tired. Go away. XD
Why do we have two long threads going on this discussion, anyway? *feels awkward because nobody else felt the need to comment and then go on for a page* XD
Because we love each other? XDD
XDD Yes, but now you make it seem like we don't love anyone else. I love all of you, too!
XDD Well, I just love you more than them, obviously.
But same.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service