Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Most of us here have strong friendships with internet people. But I have a few questions:

1. Do your parents know about your internet friends?
2. Have you ever shared any personal information that you probably shouldn't have?
3. Do you ever wonder if they're actually 50 year old pedophiles? 
4. Is there anything about them that bothers you?

My answers:
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. They make me jealous a lot.

I posted this under SC because I didn't want to admit #4. Please don't be mad at me.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1.) No. They never bother with me is why...
2.) Yes. It was rather early at that time....
3.) XD Yes. But I'm sure the ones I'm close to aren't.
4.) Well, I tend to feel really stupid around them. And I joke a lot about my ethnicity IRL and I feel like it's really racist if I do it here.
XD It's okay. I joke about Asians and whatnot IRL, only being as white as can possibly be it /really/ looks racist. Though, generally it's not in a horrid light. XDD
Oh good. I feel awkward when I don't. I'm even called Asian IRL.

They're just SO many.

Even the offensive ones are funny.
Me and my Asian friends go back and forth all day. XDD Really, the last year we've been having this 'Spam' debate. 'Tis literally them vs. everyone else. *thinks it's the grossest thing ever* >.<"
XDDD That's so awesome. -Would love something like that- We have four Asians here. One is half. One is I don't know what ethnicity she is exactly.. I've never spoken to her... And the other one is the only guy. He's Chinese I think...

I'm the only one who speaks something other than English. Disappointing really. Like all of the other teens my age in Toronto too. It sucks...

XDDD I crack jokes about it so much. Sometimes when I don't have a good reason I'll just be like, "Because I'm Asian," which is terribly wrong and stuff but it works. I mean I can't really explain, "why I have tan skin." Without confusing people.
XDD We also use the 'Well, we can take sick days', because the Asian parents here are /so/ strict, 'tis ridiculous. XD

*nods* I've got a Chinese, he's the most insufferable of them all. XDD *loves him so much. . . when he's not being a prat*
XDD I tell my friends about how I'll get disowned if I don't become a doctor, that my parents don't love me until I'm a doctor, etc. When in reality my parents don't want me to be a doctor at all. I also informed them about the Asian grading system. "B? Aw shit. That means The Belt!" My Dad's belt is far too nice to be used to whip children.

XDD I don't associate with any of the other Asians. I'm rather lonely. When my friends and I go downtown ALL the other Asians are with other Asians and I'm chilling with my Ginger friend. Interestingly enough, I'm the only Asian she can stand for so long...
XDDDD Nice.
1. My mother knows a few of you by name. :D
2. Uh, yuh. >.>
3. What my dad thinks of all of you.
4. You guys are just better people than I am a lot of the time...
I miss you. . . .
XD Tell your dad that I'm a Pikachu.

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2008/...

You're the top one and I'm the bottom one.

And for four... LIES. You're fabulous. :)
1. No.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. I'm pretty sure those I'm close to aren't, but...
4. They're all so wonderful. It makes me wonder why they'd choose to spend time with me, but *shrugs* if they're happy to, I'm not about to complain.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service