Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

AKA come write 50 000 words in a month. It's fun, I promise. (Moar info here.)

So, any other NaNoers here? (I'm Artaxiad Prescott.)

If so, got a plan yet? What's your novel about?

Views: 1255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Because he shouldn't care about anything going on in my life. It's like the thing that most kids have with their parents. The parent wants to know everything that's going on with the kid, but the kid never thinks to ask what's going on with the parent.

That's what we were like, until today. *has a strange relationship with my brother*
Meh, don't worry about it. Perhaps he cares.

Is something wrong with him, perhaps?
I don't know if anything's wrong with him.... which is the part that worries me...
Maybe he cares, then. . . .
*worries*

I always feel odd and motherish when I worry like this.

Maybe...
Ask him?
I will, I just need a time when Dee's not hovering.
Dude. There are quite a few people who start NaNo -- on November 1 -- with fuckall idea what they want to write about. You will be fine.
Yeah, I'll think of something, eventually. *isn't the type to outline/plan stories*
Pssh I don't outline either >.>
You all are lucky. If I don't write an outline. I will find myself talking to the reader and discussing puppies.
And I don't like puppies.

...It just gets really gross really fast.
It's okay Ranting, I talk to myself, my computer, and my characters in the story.....and the characters usually seem to develop minds of their own after a few pages, and then I yell at them, things like "WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT YOU IDIOT!" and then all my friends look at me like "you wrote that, make it do what you want," and I can't. So then I end up with all these weird pairings that I didn't intend on, strange twists, and loads of pointless fluff.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service