Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Ning are a bunch of douches -- UPDATED 10 AUGUST

The site has been paid for for one year in advance.

(You can donate! Please see the link at the top of my profile if you want to throw some money in.)

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard the $10 package is pretty basic, so in case you want to move, I suggest Spruz. It's pretty similar to Ning and actually has a chat feature unlike most other social networking sites.
So, Ning has, as promised, announced some of the new pricing plans (viewable HERE).

Good news:

- The new plans do not fully come into effect until July.
- The cheapest plan is only 2.95 per month.

Bad news:

- The cheapest plan has extremely limited features (only 150 members, no groups, etc.).

But.

The next most cheap plan, while it is 20.00 per month, has pretty much everything we have right now.
I get no money and I'm not allowed to get a job (new rule). My parents pay for what I need... Sorry. :(
>.>

I met a boy at my only job. A very niiiiiiice boy. And I'm not supposed to have a boyfriend... You do the math.

Really, though, it's because of the bad influence that people my age or *gasp* older than me could have on me.
...How did your parents find out that you and this "very niiiiiiice boy" were together?

XD People your age or older than you. You mean, like, the ones you meet at school?
*Ish homeschooled*
XDD Good thing you're in fandom, then.
Hell yeah.
Scarfing Doritos. And reading sci-fi. And living in their mother's basement.
Dude, why is there such a stigma about Doritos and sci-fi? XD
What are the other restrictions? I clicked on the link, but it wasn't clear.
There's quite a bit more here.

It boils down to... no chat, no groups, no apps, no access to a bunch of other stuff that really only effects the person running the site.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service