Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Ning are a bunch of douches -- UPDATED 10 AUGUST

The site has been paid for for one year in advance.

(You can donate! Please see the link at the top of my profile if you want to throw some money in.)

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats not particularly helpful >< I hope they dont just suddenly cut us off.
They won't. On July 20th they'll enable the ability to pick a plan -- on August 20th they'll totally disconnect free communities.
fuck

fuck fuck shit fuck

OP updated.
Did Z, like, decide to stop foruming? Do you have her/his email?
I have an email that used to work for her, but it's been more than a year since we talked last.
Oh dear... *crosses fingers*
Honestly, I'd suggest we work on moving. That is, if we want to keep a site. At this point, nearly all of us have another's emails, FB, what have you. Or at least we do for those we're closest to. Yuku works lovely, just takes getting used to.

Otherwise, you might be able to email Ning if you can't get ahold of Z, or look for loopholes in the system.

As for money; the Paypal thing worked really nicely for my site. We went just on donations and within two weeks we had enough for a year on the middle plan. The most active people donated $5-20 and we were set. As a back up plan, we were just going to do the monthly payment until we got enough for the yearly, so as not to deal with the hassle and the discounted price. Now, parents would be an issue for many, but it might not be overly horribly unrealistic we could do something of the like - to either buy time or keep the site.
Erm, I'd like to a keep a site. Not that I really have any say, considering I can't pay for it and I can't do anything about the registering issue...

Also, does anyone else have a way to contact someone who might have a way to contact Z?
Eh, I saw her on PMS. . . . like 2-3 months ago. Last I saw that site was fairly inactive. And I don't remember seeing her on MG, but I haven't been there in ages. I can check, though.

Someone could stalk her FB?
There's a site called PMS? xDDD
Megaglomp still exists? Last I checked it was loooong gone.
There's a new one. Been up since. . . Jan-ish. I believe it's still fairly active too.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service