Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Ning are a bunch of douches -- UPDATED 10 AUGUST

The site has been paid for for one year in advance.

(You can donate! Please see the link at the top of my profile if you want to throw some money in.)

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ours is lame, but I don't want to get sued:

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do too. Members who can't get a YouTube will email their clips to me and I'll add them to a community MRUBC account, where they can take the embed code and add it to their own page.

And as for chatzy - well, I don't use it personally, I just keep hearing you guys say that you use it. xD
XD Ours is cool-ish. One of the members had lots of fun with graphics and whatnot. We've got loads of options and I thought it was the coolest thing when two of our members went to a book signing wearing them and we got new members because of the shirts. :D We just left off the original fandom name/book from which it was based. Especially since the site has more moved off those books and are onto others, it isn't as fitting anymore. xD

Oh, I dislike it. <3 Meebo, though.
Just. . . there's too many it gets annoying. I know Tally's group uses it, still, though. The older one's still up and lovely, too.
Haha, that's neat! My only worry is that pervs will start joining mine if people are flashing the url around...

Banned "Herbert the Pervert" several days ago O.o

And xat chat is annoying as well, although rather entertaining.

What's the url for your site? (If you don't mind me asking :P)
XD I've already had spam accounts, people selling Canadian drugs, etc. The one thing I like is every member there is legitimately active, which . . . .is something I don't want to tarnish.

Oh, how lovely.

It's a branch of TTS, actually, not MX or anything.
Er, what's officially going on with this?
I haven't got the faintest. No email saying "well, change your community now or we're dumping it". Nada.

Though on second thought -- turns out the new plans don't take effect until 20 July. The grace period ends on 20 August.

Which means we still have a lot of time to decide what to do and how to do it.
Beckierae's community is converting to some whatchamicallit- I'd talk to Dani or her if you want info on what THEY'RE doing.
Splat's moving to Yuku, last I heard.
Yup, to Yuku. I hate it, it sucks ass, how in the hell can NING actually have the most user-friendly forums out there.
Only nice thing about it is that it runs with Meebo. I adore it has the little Meebo toolbar there, makes life easier when on Yuku sites.
Have they been continually extending the deadline, or am I imagining things?

Ah, okay. Just thought I'd make sure. Hadn't heard anything in a while.
They just said "July" originally, with a grace period to follow >.>

Yeah, They haven't said anything since mid-June.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service