Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

We need a place to talk and brag about HeartGold and SoulSilver, which technically isn't allowed in Pokemon Fan Club. Yeah, we could do that on "What are you doing right now?", but here it'd be on topic.

I searched and didn't find one. Feel free to yell at me if this isn't okay.

2/19/11 EDIT: I changed the title to allow for Black/White stuff. OCDness I guess.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, this is embarrassing. My highest-leveled one is Pidgeotto, level 33.
*snort* Elite Four already. I've just beaten Chuck and am contemplating a battle against Amphy-Lady (Jasmine?). My best one against steel is Growlithe, but he's in level 24, so I'm taking the scenic route for now.

Bah, I hate using items during battle, especially on the Pokemon who's battling at the time. It just seems like a waste of a move.

Hmm, I usually spend so much time training before the Elite 4; my party 5 are at level 50, minimum, before setting off. So I'm assuming yours are 50-70?
I want to drag it out too. Fate isn't giving me a choice, so why not go along with it?
Now Pidgeotto is 35. I want a Pidgeot before first period tomorrow.
Eww at both types. I just level them above the point where type difference would really hinder them.
I have 7 badges now. ^-^
:O
How long have you been playing? I've been playing for 20:15, whatever that means.
Ah. *noob*

You should have turned it off when you woke up. Wouldn't it have run out of charge?
Not if I've played almost as long as you have. 40-15=25

*giggle* *imagines you snoring on your DSi*
OMFG

I need to get one of these games.

Umbreon for the win. Not even kidding.
I fricking love pokemon. Had a large obsessive run last summer.

Evee's my favorite pokemon overall because it evolves into umbreon.

I religiously used my Evee at night when my friend lent me his Diamond. Hated it

As for type, I'm going to have to go with ghost/dark. Gengar is awesome too.
So how good is SS/HG? Johto was always my favorite.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service