Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

We need a place to talk and brag about HeartGold and SoulSilver, which technically isn't allowed in Pokemon Fan Club. Yeah, we could do that on "What are you doing right now?", but here it'd be on topic.

I searched and didn't find one. Feel free to yell at me if this isn't okay.

2/19/11 EDIT: I changed the title to allow for Black/White stuff. OCDness I guess.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know. But I've been given so many cute pajamas, I can't help wearing them. I can't wait for the warm seasons so I can wear cute stuff.
I'm wearing a sweater right now. It's cold.
*BOL*

You silly girl.
9BPs after about 2 hours. ^-^ Now I need 7 more, so 21 more battles.

Also, I've decided that instead of breeding the Growlithe for all those moves, I'll breed two Arcanine for ExtremeSpeed and train the resulting Growlithe for Crunch, Flamethrower, etc. Not as efficient, but eh.
Er... *google-search* Power bracer and power lens...? I just wanted to see how well I could do. A Gyarados-Rhydon-Infernape team seems good enough.
FOUND HG!!

Or, more accurately, my little brother did. We did some trading, I now have a Gengar <3.

Gonna train against the elite four.

To Do:
-Get current team up to level 80 each, minimum.
-Beat Red's ass
-Train Umbreon to around the same level (ugh)
-Locate a Razor Fang, get Gliscor, get to around lvl 80.
-Pwn the n00bz
Yes. TALLEHnted, like I said.
Oh, and I got my cousin's DS, so now I have 3 Fire Stones. ^-^ I can stop bumming around Battle Tower.

Flaaffy is such a good HM slave it knows Flash, Strength, and Rock Smash.
Eh, I just want an HM slave for cave-exploring. I don't use Cut often and when I do it's for optional things like Apricorn-hunting.
Hmm, Charizard. My brother has an Emerald, and on that game is a female Charizard from my original Firered. *happy* Her name's Solar.
Mine went from Firered to...parts unknown. It was really nice to find a remnant of my Firered game. Like all that time wasn't for nothing. So not having anything from Platinum must suck.
That was Victory Road? :'(

It took me like, 5 minutes. And I got all the items and afterwards came back to see everything. There were like no trainers, and Ash had a level 40 as his strongest.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service