Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

We need a place to talk and brag about HeartGold and SoulSilver, which technically isn't allowed in Pokemon Fan Club. Yeah, we could do that on "What are you doing right now?", but here it'd be on topic.

I searched and didn't find one. Feel free to yell at me if this isn't okay.

2/19/11 EDIT: I changed the title to allow for Black/White stuff. OCDness I guess.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was like...2 floors or something and all you had to do was climb stairs and fall down. I was hoping for Ice Path-esque puzzles when I saw the hole in the ground.

Growlithe didn't level once. Eh, at least I can beat the Elite 4 now. I'll take Partrk's advice and go directly to battle them. If they're as easy to defeat as the "Victory" Road, this should be quick.

EDIT: Hiya. :D
*shrine* Arcanine: 48 Crunch, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Fire Fang ^-^ <3

Pidgeot:48
Gyarados:48 Hyper Beam, Waterfall, Whrilpool, Surf (eek. I must replace her...)
Ampharos Zazzy[girl]: 48 Discharge, Charge, ThunderPunch, Signal Beam

I'm sure I have a fifth, though as I play this game every other weekend, I forget what it was. :/
Anyways, I must get a new water type, but I'll see how I do without it.
Hem-hem. She needs to be replaced (Red Gyarados Galador is hanging around in the box waiting to be EVd). Actually, now that I think of it, a team of three lv48 Pokemon (all three weak against rock) is going to have a tough time beating the Elite 4. :/ I think I'll make them a team of 3 lv50 Pokemon and keep the HM Gyarados. At the very least, I can switch her out whenever I have to heal the others.
(^This was meant to be shorter....)

By "they" you mean the Elite 4, right?

Psycho Cut. XD It sounds like a horror movie.

Black Charizard FTW. My FireRed version is doomed to be restarted this Summer until I find one.
Funky mix. Should I mention the natures and Everstones?
If you give the female an Everstone, when breeding it, the female has a 50% chance of passing down the nature. Natures affect things.
Isn't it great? It's the lazy-man's (and lazy-girls') EV shortcut/aid.
I had a lot of time today because the dentist bailed.

1)Beat Elite 4. I beat the first 2 trainers using only Arcanine (Faoris). The other three battles were mostly Arcanine too.
2) Went to the S. S. ship thing. Also used no one but Faoris.
3)Faoris went from Lv48 to Lv52. ^-^
4)On Diamond, I bred the two Arcanine for a Growlithe with ExtremeSpeed. I'm going to spin trade it over to Heartgold so Silver* will be the OT and then EV it in Diamond.
XD You bully. They're all around lv50s. Yours are in the 70s.
>.> Oh, so that's how you want to play...I'd bring my Hoenn team (all above 80 and a level 100).
Oh...in that case, I'd need my lv56 Roselia, my lv48 Zazzy[girl], and lv52 Faoris.
Severely underleveled.

Mewtwo-71. My only lvl 70.
But I haven't played in a week.

Caught Suicune, but I prolly won't switch Gyardos for it. I've gotta train. Bad.
XD You think you're behind. I haven't officially set foot in Kanto (I'm in boat and the announcer just called the landing).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service