Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

We need a place to talk and brag about HeartGold and SoulSilver, which technically isn't allowed in Pokemon Fan Club. Yeah, we could do that on "What are you doing right now?", but here it'd be on topic.

I searched and didn't find one. Feel free to yell at me if this isn't okay.

2/19/11 EDIT: I changed the title to allow for Black/White stuff. OCDness I guess.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been completely obsessed for...basically my entire life. Except for a brief time a long time ago, during which I attempted to wean myself off it by selling my SP and all my games. I greatly regret that sale.

I love Evee, but I love Growlithe more.

I hated Diamond too. I bought HeartGold partly out of a desire to know that Pokemon could still pwn.

Fire! Also flying.
I think I love you all.

I'm leaving to go play a video game, but unfortunately not pokemon (Modern Warfare 2. My current obsession).
How bout 2 hours?
What does that mean? If it's internet connection, I will scream.
*headdesk* I haven't even taken that thing out of the little plastic bag it came in.
I don't know. I guess I don't want to put any pokemon in there. Do they learn moves by themselves? I like deciding what moves they learn.
*paranoid*
I've played Red version and Gold version. I don't understand those newfangled Pokewalkers. *peers suspiciously at the innocently gleaming new thing*
I loved Firered. It was even more land of win than Hoenn was, what with the 7 Islands, and all. Or perhaps it felt that way because I had 5 master balls, an Arcanine and a Charizard, and a Blastoise.
BAH, I say to you!

I do have other logical reasons;
1) I can't carry it around. It'll fall off and get destroyed, lost, wet, or eaten (by my dog).
2) I won't use it as a pedometer; I'm either sitting, jogging, or climbing stairs most of the time, and the instruction booklet says it screws up that way.
3) I don't have the time or inclination to just sit there and shake it so it thinks I'm walking.
4) I find it more interesting to battle than to have it level up by itself.
5)Battery problem; before I open it and start using the power, I want to make sure I can buy replacements (even though it says it'll last 4 months).
5)It's just too cute to risk issue #1, issue #2 and #3 feel like cheating, and issue #4 makes it all boring and strategic.
*glares at you both* I refuse to use it.

*despair* Does it record steps in a zip-able jacket pocket? As an aside: I'm thinking too much? Well, using one's brain is generally regarded with favor by members of the Western civilizations. But I see what you mean.
Easy. I'll steal my cousin's DS for the day. That way I can get well-bred ones, carrying useful items and maybe with ribbons.

Fine. Maybe I'll try it during Spring Break. I'm going to walk my dog every day anyway. Might as well use the Pokewalker.
Faoris/Growlithe- 34, Bite, Flame Wheel, Flamethrower (looks cool, I must say), Fire Fang
Galador/(red)Gyarados-30, Bite, Dragon Rage, Leer, Twister
Zazzy[girl]/Ampharos-34, ThunderPunch, Charge, ThunderShock, Discharge
Altus/Pidgeot-36, Fly, Twister, Gust, Quick Attack
Aiedail/Togetic (another fail on my part. I thought it was Physic/Flying)-33, Extrasensory, Ancient Power, Wish, Metronome
Orchid/Bayleef- 23 (eheh) Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, PoisonPowder, Synthesis

I've mostly been training Faoris, who was hatched instead of caught. God, that took so long. I might have to save this on a Word document.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service