Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. It's not that bad.

3. Ehh, you prolly won't just be leaving them. What with today and phones, internet, FB, etc. It's easier to stay in touch.

4. Cafeteria food isn't that bad. I doubt you'd just get fat from it, too. And generally if your school doesn't have a sport you can play at a nearby school. I know my school gets all the SAMI kids. (Science and Math Institute)

5. How is that giving it up? You can still do things outside of school.

6. You can do it. Really, it's not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be.
1. I made a private-to-public school switch last year, it was my first year of high school and first year ever in public school. It was fine. I was fine. It's not as bad as it looks.

2. This sounds, harsh, but -- having parents who are happy yet separated is nicer than having parents who are miserable yet still together. It sucks when it happens, but everything is better when they're happy.

3. This one is your call. I'd hate to do it, too, but at least you have cell phones and internet and all that kind of thing. You won't lose them, you just won't see them in person too often.

4. Why won't you be playing? Regardless, you won't get fat. Cafeterias have healthier options, usually, too.

5. Why would you have to give anything up?

6. I can't really say anything here. Good luck. You're brilliant, and you will do just fine, but this is all up to you.
2. I guess my real problem is that I would most likely be staying with my mom unless a custody battle ensues. And she will be miserable because even though she's not doing anything to restore their marriage, she thinks separation is a sin. A big one.

4. I find it hard to keep up with volleyball and school right now, and so I'd probably choose between that and the school productions.

5. Well, since this has gotten a lot of questioning, I meant like large-scale auditions. Film auditions and that stuff. I suppose it's a childish dream anyways, but I always wanted to 'be' a child actress.
2. Are they separating or divorcing? Because when it comes to custody that makes a huge difference. Also, I'm pretty sure you're older than me, which means you get a say in who you stay with to a certain extent. The age is usually 12 or 13, but it can be as high as 14 in some situations. You at least have some amount of say in custody battles, usually.

5. *nods* Eh, go for whatever you want. Shoot for your dreams, just have a backup plan that'd keep you happy too.
2. I actually didn't know that there was a difference... o.o *googles* Most likely separating.
*laaaaate* Divorcing is a legal thing, where you actually file a case to have the marriage license revoked, or however it's phrased. I know I totally butchered that, but the idea is still the same. Separating is when they are still technically married, but not living together or terribly acknowledging the marriage, which I believe some religions as well as laws in certain states/counties have issues with...
I didn't know that there were legal issues with separation o.0 how strange.
Not here... but at least in some places. Or so it used to be.
It really depends on how it's done, and how much of an issue the two people in question make it.
I found this, and immediately thought of FF.

Disclaimer-- If someone from here wrote that, I'm sorry if you're upset by me posting this...
I want to 'like' this. . . .more in an 'I agree' kinda way, though.
You used to be my best friend.
I understand that she was your friend first, and that we only know each other because of you.
But you act like it's my fault she doesn't like you anymore.
And like it's her fault you and I barely talk anymore.
But it's not. It's yours. You turned into this whiny, lying, deceitful person. I barely know you anymore.
Yesterday you told me, "My mom doesn't like it when I hang out with you because she thinks that you're hermiting yourself." I know for a fact that that's a lie.
I know that you tell our other friend behind my back how I have no social life at all, and all I care about is the computer and my phone and things like that. How I don't care about anybody in real life.
I'm sorry, but that's not true. I'm the one trying to make an effort to keep our friendship alive, I'm the one who keeps trying to make plans with you.
Why do I even try, though? It's not like anyone else does. Nobody, save four people, like you, because they all see how much of a bitch you are. I'm the one that people like. I'm the one that gets invited to sleepovers, to go shopping, to parties. They wonder why I put up with you.
You're violent, too. When our friend, uh, "Rory" does something that you don't like, be it a joking comment, whatever, you hit her. You twist her arm back. And she never complains, because she's used to it.
I try because I miss you. The old you. But I think that she's gone.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service