Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I may have just lost the best thing that's ever happened to me just because I wanted to be honest.
I'm just going to operate under the assumption that this 'best thing' is a human.

In which case, I'm sure someone that great would value honesty, wouldn't they?

Eh, I don't know the whole story. *offers tea*
Talk to meh?

*offers tea*

Chances are you haven't fully lost it, just run into a few complications. You did the right thing, being honest, so long as it wasn't cruel to do so.
Hey guys, I'm not trying to make rules or something, but this is how shit is gonna go down from now on:

1. When someone posts something needing help, encouragement, assurance, advice, etc, etc: Don't post insensitive stuff. The things that fall under this are: Off-topic things, not realizing the other party is a human being, and derailing the entire confession.
2. When someone DOES post something insensitive (you decide what that means, my idea of it is my personal one), don't reply to it here because it's more insensitive to do so and will cause more insensitive replies to occur. Send them a PM, or a comment, or whatever you want, just not here.

I'm not trying to be bossy or commanding, but the general area around page 130 is pretty fucking ridiculous. If you keep a moronic conversation going, nobody cares about your opinion anyway.
^This.
Thank you. -admits to participating-

PS- I appreciate that you are acting as a mod for this thread, i.e. yelling at people when necessary.
I forgot how crazy I am. That's all right though, because you're crazy too, and one day I'll forget how much I loved it here.
I'm terrified of forgetting.
You know how when you're little, and you go to play house... Well, a better example might be an RP, for those of you who's childhood consisted of being, you know, geniuses. You know how when you're in an RP, everyone picks a talent? Everyone's good/the best at one thing. And then if they fail at everything else, nobody feels inferior because there's still one thing that they're good at. Nobody's a Mary Sue, all the characters are good at different things.

Why the hell can't RL be like that?
Thank you for that.
What a perfect analogy - I would have never thought of that.

The difference between House and Mary Sues is that when you're little it's pretend. When it's RP, you want it to be reality.
That's my opinion, from a girl who has never RPed..

EDIT- I'd rather not discuss the failings of MX on Secret Confessions...
Eh, I'm not too experienced in RPs, I just figured that the people here where too busy reading ancient Greek literature to play house.

I just want to be better than most people at something.
^Yesssss.
I think I want to go live in fucking massive castle/ library, in the middle of the forest somewhere, far away from civilisation. I'm so tired of people. I'm so tired of caring.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service