Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD Alright then.

*confused*

*offers tea*
Good luck?
*takes tea*

Thanks?
*can't even imagine all that*
*has 0 stories*

Tea, anyone?
*offers to thread*
You can't?

*gratefully accepts*
No.
To either for your stories. Sounds overly complicated for my simple mind to process.
. . . . . you're 13, no?
How complicated can it get being that young?

Most of it, imao, was people being over dramatic.
Lamp - You just said it sounds complicated.... and then you said it's not complicated..... *confused*
Well, I was actually able to follow people's drama when I was 13.
Now it just. . . . .*lost*

So, I'd have to say at that age, it's less complicated.

And I never said it wasn't as a definite.
I'm 14, and my post up there was referring to when I was.... just barely 13. XD

Edit @Tally - Extreme....?
Tally, I don't even know what topic we're on. Do I want to ask?
Okay then. *curious anyway*
Says the smart one...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service