Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I swear I'm not the person that was being bitchy. Don't kill me.

Back to the subject:

I got into an argument with my friend last night and she gave me the cold shoulder and told me she should just leave since she wasn't helping. I told her if she left me, I'd kill myself because honestly, she's one of the best things that's happened to me in the long time. So, I really wasn't lying.....
Now, she's going to tell the counselor all this and I'm going to have to lie to her again. But I'm scared that she might call my parents since this the second time I've been called to her office for a suicide thing.
I'm so tired of all of this. Just...gah.
Is it wrong to break up with someone without a good reason?
The mere fact that you don't want to be in the relationship anymore is all the reason you need.

^ I'm pretty sure I stole that from a person with actual confidence, or maybe a chick magazine or something. I did not make that up, nor do I abide by it myself...
I tried to wait until I had a good reason to break up with someone. I:
a) never found a good reason.
b) was in the relationship for far longer than I wanted to be.

So...yeah. Do it. You deserve to be happy yourself.
I am wearing a gray thong. I feel weird.
ME TOO. We can be underwear twins! XDD

But I don't understand why this is a secret... I mean, I don't walk around announcing what kind of panties I'm wearing, but it's not really a big deal...
I'm not the first SC.

But I want to like your comment so badly. xDDD
Thongs make my butt itch.

But they're still cute :D
Thongs are freakishly irritating to me, and I'm fine with granny panties.

But if my mother knew I owned any she'd flip, so I have to wear them whenever I'm feeling rebellious.
They're my power underwear. >:D
I hate thongs. It's like superwedgie all the time. >.>

Right now my undies are an ungodly color of neon. I need to do laundry / go shopping. Everything else I'm wearing is black.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service