Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When did I become the 'smart one'?

Well, I'm not good/experienced in this . . . . . subject, whatsoever.

*very lost in some of the posts above*
Since I met you?

Hmmm... *unlucky in this area*
*kinda guessed that after your ex hacked into your email*
Yeeaaahhh...
I have no boyfriend stories to confess.
Neither do I.

Girlfriend stories yes. Boyfriend stories no.
so do i, but i'm too ashamed to admit them in detail
Same. No boyfriend or girlfriend stories.
When I discuss weight with my best friend, she used to tell me I was thin and lucky.
She doesn't say I'm thin anymore.
I guess she didn't want to lie to me again.
Oh jeez. I used to have this, with my one friend. She would tell me I was thin, for awhile. And then, when she gained some weight and I didn't, she stopped. It's a load of petty crap, but all it is is competitiveness and jealousy.

You don't need to be thin. You need to be healthy, and for some of us "healthy" is thin, for some it's athletic, for some it's average. You don't need to worry about anything, unless your doctor tells you you need to worry about something. I'm sure you look fine. If you want to improve your physical appearance, you could eat healthier or exercise more, but DON'T overdo it. Seriously, don't.
Shes not jealous at all. Shes really thin, naturally with no dieting. I've been trying not to be chubby for years. Its not working.
So, she's naturally thin. That's what she's supposed to look like. I'm sure she looks good that thin, doesn't she? Because it's natural for her. You probably look fine just how you are. If you were as thin as she is, it wouldn't look natural, and natural is attractive. You're not meant to look that thin, so you look better as you are now.

That said, toning doesn't hurt anyone. Take the body shape you already have - no, don't change it - and tone a little bit. Everyone, from the thinnest of people on up, look better when toned. Thin doesn't look good on everyone.

I'm sure you look just fine how you are, and I'm sure your friend looks just fine as she is. You're friends, not twin sisters. Your bodies are different, and you look better at different sizes. That's normal.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service