Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't really know. It's not a sad thing, because if it was a sad thing I would still be crying.

And I'm not one for anxiety-related temper tantrums, surprisingly.
:/ Sorry, dear.
It's fine. I'm fine. Everything is fine.
Are you okay, love?

Or just overly doubting yourself? And having a hard time getting over him?
No; yes; yes.
*hugs*
It's going to all be fine.
*hugs* Hey, you hugged me. I must look reallyyy pathetic right now...

I hope so.
You and Miles both. I'm really worried about both of you right now. And it's not like I don't hug anyone anymore. . . .

Really. Everything will turn out just fine. Once you get through a few rough days, anyways.
You hug no one but your boyfriend, really.
Why so worried about us?

It's not fine...
He counts.
Both of you seem so. . . . .completely not fine. It's just worrying.

It can/will only get better.
That's because we're not fine...

I hope so.
Which is well enough reason to worry.

*right*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service