Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No. . . . I didn't hear from her, at all, actually.

Had I left yet, or. . . .

Huh.  That sucks, I guess, then.

I must've been the only person she told then. She did tell me she wouldn't be involved in the forum but I thought she'd at least talk to some of you....

What do you do when a friend distances themselves from you, but they seem like they don't care?

Whine at them about how you love them and miss them, and hope they actually believe you. Which they might not, if they're distancing themselves.

When they seem like they're in the mood to talk, try to bring it up. Just don't be accusatory... and tell them that if they're willing to fix the friendship, you would love to, because you miss them.

This is crappy advice, but it's all I've got. If you've better ideas... uh, let me know.

Fishy is an expert at that first sentence. She knows what she's talking about. *nods wisely*
What do you do when your probably in love with your very straight best friend who you've known for years and you both just so happen to be girls?

Right.

I have no reason at all to hate my life. I have a nice family, a nice house, nice friends, a nice school, a nice neighborhood--No reason.

So why do I hate my life?

I had never been harassed before.

Insulted/bullied, whatnot.

It feels weird (and kind of privileging) to say that.

But now there is a person who's been giving me shit.

Honestly?  Since I know I've done nothing wrong, I...kind of enjoy the attention.

I take joy when characters in books have it so much worse than me. Because it's boosts my self-esteem.

I feel horrible about this. It's selfish and dumb, but I can't help it. I just naturally feel better about knowing that somebody else has it a lot worse; I don't take joy in knowing that I could be worse, I do because somebody else has it worse.

I write fanfiction because I feel unloved.

There. I said it.

Million bucks says you're loved by somebody here. :D
D'aw, thanks. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service