Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*nods*

I normally don't like eating in front of people because... Eh, I'll blame this one on my dad too, because he used to make fun of me being the stereotypical fat girl SO ANYWAYS I was eating the birthday cake my friend made me at class today and jerkface half-Asian comes up to me and before he could talk I was all "FUCK YES I'M EATING CAKE AND IT IS MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY CAKE SO IT'S ALMOST LIKE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SO SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ME BEING FAT WOULD BE A SIN AND YOUR SKINNY LITTLE HALF-ASIAN ASS WOULD HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD SO HAH." And he was all "Oh. I never meant that you were /that/ fat." And walked away.

Moral of the incredibly long and upon further reflection pointless story: confrontation is good. It makes you feel like a badass. And the other person just sits there all ":O".

Dude... my dad does that too. My reaction is, death glare followed by insulting his rather rotund belly.

...Can I disclude him from my race? I don't want to be associated with people like that...

He's only half-Asian.

In other words, he's a poser.

I'm half-Asian Hannah.

>.>

Nah, I'll stop digging myself a bigger hole.
I think we should rephrase it to, "He's a total douche bag because he's a total douche bag. Doomy is awesome because she's awesome."

Hapa boys are super-hot though...

Thanks Xuut. And 'sokay Hannah ;) .

@Xuut: You're beautiful and awesome too.

They're dealing with my mouth. I don't think I should go off on them when they have sharp objects in their hands....

Hey, I'm gonna bitch a little, but not out of hate or anything.

Has anyone looked at you and then said "Ew!"? Because that's happened to me a lot, just another reason I'm glad I have zero attraction to females.

Because while guys may be unstable psycho paths, woman are cold, cruel, malicious bitcas.

That they are.
Women are shockingly petty. None of the guys I know get up to any of the kind of crazy that women apparently do.
o.o If they caused your overbite, are you sure you should let them break your jaw? I would go to another dentist or three hundred first.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service