Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say stupid things at stupid times. I say things that nobody cares about. It doesn't offend me but it makes me feel even more awkward.

I feel like even my best friends are judging me. I feel annoying. I feel like they're going to hate me if I keep this up.

I'm sorry.

I feel like this...so, so incredibly often, it's ridiculous. Exactly like this. I know what you mean.

I think, the important thing is to remember that they do care about you. They wouldn't have spent the time getting so close to you in the first place if they didn't like you on some level. And they care about you, and most of the things you have to say. While you might say some things that don't interest anyone, everyone does that. I have a habit of saying things that I'm just thinking about, which often don't interest anyone but me. XD

Just, relax. They won't hate you. At very, very worst, you'll annoy them ever once in awhile if you ramble about something they don't want to hear about forever. And everyone does that occasionally.

They wouldn't be your best friends if they found you that annoying all the time, or if they didn't care about you. It's really that simple.

So, I might as well post this here...

Remember my friend? The girl who was molested?

Well, I love her as much as I love my family, if not more.

*coughs*

So, um. Yeah. Kind of stalkery, but at least it's platonic, and she seems to feel the same way towards me, so, uh...yeah. We intend on staying in contact after High School.

Also, she's come out of the closet.

*mentioned all this on the other thread, so felt like mentioning it here*

Ah, this turned out creepier than I intended.

What I mean is, we're extremely good friends, who are probably going to keep in contact all our lives. I'm not obsessed or anything, I just...love her, I guess. And when I said she seems to feel the same way towards me, I wasn't just being wishful--there's so much evidence towards that that it's harder to deny it than to confirm it. Simply put, she and I are like siblings, and we both freely admit it.

x3 Yay.

:D
Isn't it dumb that I want my life to suck?  Maybe I miss the comfort in being sad; I just want something to complain about.  But my life is such a sickeningly bright shade of perfect, there's not one single, justifiable thing to complain about.  The only thing that could screw up my life is me and my twisted, masochistic self.

I had that exact same thought January 1st, 2009. January 2nd, I found out my mom had cancer. Isn't it weird how life goes sometimes?

But I understand completely. Sometimes, the pressure of having no excuse can be exhausting. (No, really. I get it :) . Now that my mom's better, I'm back there.)

He texted me today, upset because his girlfriend cheated on him. He broke up with her. 

I went over to his house for a couple of hours before the Superbowl, and we finished a project for school. Then we just hung out, and I sat down on his bed at one point. He walked over and kissed me. I kissed him back, but I feel really guilty now, because I was close friends with his ex last year, and even though we're not as close this year, we're still friendly. I'm scared of seeing her at school tomorrow. >_/p>

(This didn't have much of a point, sorry.)

It's so fucking hilariously ironic that I'm known as "the girl who says what's on her mind" who's "completely transparent." Apparently, I "know who I am" and am "comfortable with it."

They don't even know. Nobody freaking knows. Not even you guys, even though I used to be so close to some of you... And now I feel out of place. Everywhere.

Well isn't that just so conveniently cliched. I'm just going to assume that you guys will tell me when I've overstayed my welcome, because you're still the best people I know.
Never :)

I gave a guy a blowjob tonight.

I have never felt so dirty. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service