Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those freak me the fuck out, not gunna lie.  I think I just need the experience to get it over with.
And I'm really sorry you're upset about it.  :(

I'm guessing it wasn't your idea. Did you like him at least?  Do you still?

The feeling will pass eventually, sweetie. 

This boyfriend of mine....he's going to be the death of me.

Not only do I worry constantly about him and follow his Twitter to make sure he's not dead but I worry that he doesn't like me constantly. I mean, guys just don't say "I love you" if they don't mean it, right? I mean, if a guy or girl does that, they're jerks but I don't I'd think of him as a jerk if all of this turns out to be a lie. I'm turning into one of those needy/obsessive girlfriends. I mean, I'm not exactly the most stable girlfriend so he probably (hopefully) worries about me. I mean, he and his sister (my best friend) have started a mission to save me from myself which will never happen. Which makes me think he might just be doing this because he doesn't want his sister to be all sad because she has to deal with a constantly depressed friend. Which makes me think he only started dating me because he felt sorry for me.

Ugh....shoot me now.

I miss you. We used to be so close, like sisters. Not a day went by where we didn't talk. Now I'm lucky to talk to you every four weeks. What's happened these last seven months? Nothing's been right since summer. I miss my best friend.
Chill out, self. He's in England. The chances that he'd be okay with a long distance relationship are slim.

But still, he said he has diiiiiiiiiiiibs. DIBS.

I've cheated in every relationship.

Usually it was over internet or text so...it was a "different" kind of infidelity.

But this was physical, serious, real-life cheating.

She was dying to do it, but...I made the move.

Fuck you hormones, with a barb-wired rake.

I promised I would never cheat and leave.  So do I...try to forget this and stay? 

I'm just...furious, anxious, flattered, disappointed, and conflicted all at once.

Just so confused.

Any chance your girlfriend will be fine with it?  Like, in the sense that if you told her before she found out otherwise?  Well, not fine, but . . . .not that hurt and wouldn't end your current relationship?

Don't tell her just so you can get it off your chest.

That's cruel. And stupid.

This depression thing is just a cycle. But it's a cycle that just gets worse and worse. And nobody at school notices. I mean, I don't want them to know but when I'm tired or sad at school, they get all upset because I'm just not up to it that day. I guess they sorta depend on me but only to lighten the mood. Other than that, I'm not useful. I mean, every day just gets worse and longer and I can't deal with it. I don't want to deal with it.
I get that we're seeing another less and less now, but.. . . every other time, you're just coming at me for something.  I get that we clearly have different ideas of little mannerisms being important/unimportant, but going on and on about how horrid I am isn't going to change the past.  Probably won't change the future.  If I'm really that horrid, rude, annoying, frustrating, etc, just quit.  Because this is getting ridiculous and I'm not sure how much more of it I can take.

:(

:( :( :(

This looks like it sucks. No advice, just lots of sympathy.

I met him on the internet, and it was a while before we got to asking each others' ages. There was a time when I thought he and I would end up together despite the fact that he is three years older than I am. I was naive, but he and I could talk so effortlessly. He'd lived through a lot and he took care of me so that I absolutely trusted him. It seemed that though we both went out with others, they were just these others were just part of the waiting period. Sometimes I thought we should just skip the waiting and get together, but now I'm glad we never did.We have drifted apart and though I miss him a lot, I know that we've outgrown each other. I'm glad we can part on a friendly note, like we started.

I know that when you guys joke about me not having a boyfriend you're just doing that. Joking. 

I know it's completely irrational and I know that I always just brush it off with a joke. But for fuck's sake, would you please just shut up for once? I get it. For some reason I am inferior and for some reason I'm not seen as girlfriend material. I can tell that. I can tell that no guy is interested in me and I have a huge fucking pool to pick from. 

I don't need you guys to poke at the things that I clearly don't have. I know you're joking but it bugs me because it seems like just about everyone else does have a boyfriend or was asked out or someone likes them. 

I don't know what's wrong with me and saying I don't care would be a lie. But I don't need to be reminded. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service