Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could be a demi-god? *PJO geeks*

*offers tea
If hearing voices makes you nuts, I've been nuts since I was twelve...

As long as they're not trying to make you harm yourself or anyone else... you're probably okay.
It's starting to make me nervous.

- I screw up more than any of my friends, but their actions seem to have consequences, mine don't.
- I do no work whatsoever, but manage to do well in school.
- I read through other people's work and it's far better than mine, yet mine gets better marks.
- I say stupid, tactless, idiotic stuff as much as anyone else, or so it seems, but I never get slammed for it.
- I have no grip on my life whatsoever, but people ask me for advice.
- I'm completely insecure, but people seems to like me.

This might not sound like a bad thing, but it feels temporary and that scares me. My life feels like it's about to crash down on me. Is everyone this insecure, deep down? >.<
*is*

*understands*

I hate recognizing the calm before the storm. . . .

*offers tea*
*drinks tea*

Thanks. I'm sure it's stupid and I'm stressing out over nothing, but it's still stressful. :/
Uh, oh... Relationship problems on Valentine's Day. DX

OK, I've been dating this guy for four months now. He's awesome and I like him a lot. Except... There are two problems with this.
1. I keep thinking about the guy who dumped me almost a year ago, and I know I shouldn't. He was always so distant, and never talked to me or held my hand or anything. Well, he was my first boyfriend, so shyness wasn't a huge issue, while it did get annoying sometimes.
2. My current boyfirend gives me waaay too much attention. I mean, he's graduating high school this year and he's planning everything around where I'm going to be. He's suffocating me, just a little bit. He tells me he loves me every day, and I just can't get myself to say it back. The biggest problem with this is that if I try to break up with him, it's likely that he'd try to commit suicide. Plus, it's Valentine's Day, and he really wants to take me to prom, which I'm technically not even supposed to go to since I'm only a Sophomore.
I'm just a little freaked out because I went from absolutely no attention from my very first boyfriend, straight to suffocation from my second. Help?
This is a very random confession but...

At one point, I thought EndOf was a girl. ._.
XD

It's pretty typical to assume gender on MX...
Not so secret confession:

I'm no longer sure whether to be happy or sad. I feel like I just finally figured things out in my head, but. . . . I don't like who/what I've become, or my previous motives/(probable) reasoning for doing things.

I'm not sure what's better, being all over the place, and slightly confused/overwhelmed, but being more oblivious/happier/just enjoying things more, or having a new theory on what's really going on/wrong and questioning everything done as of late/getting considerably more depressed.
*isn't sure what to say here*

I don't really know what you're talking about, specifically, so I can't really offer much here. If you can be happy, just go with it. Let yourself be happy. As for not liking what/who you've become, I wouldn't worry over it too terribly much. You're probably being too hard on yourself.

You need to just relax for a bit. Just let yourself be happy. It'll make you feel better to just... let go, for awhile.

*hugs* I'm here if you wanna talk, and I know there are other people here who are as well. We love you.
Being happy, temporarily, however, isn't worth anything when you realize you terribly dislike the reason why you feel happy. I just. . . . I dunno, I feel like I've completely lost sight of right vs. wrong, morals, and honour, and given them up for. . . .a roller coaster of uncertainty, ignorance, and well, more emotions such as happiness. So. . . .it's not really a matter of just being happy. . .isn't slightly 'Well, what am I giving up for a few moments of being. . .less sad/impassive.
Why are you happy, then? I mean...

"....when you realize you terribly dislike the reason why you feel happy."
What's the reason?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service