Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel so much hatred in me right now. He hasn't done me any wrong - I don't even know him. I'm being completely irrational.

But I hate him. D: So much. I'm literally shaking from anger.
Sorry.
No one should deserve to have their confession ignored.

I dearly want to cheer you up, or offer sympathy but I don't know what to say.

We are listening, don't think that FF doesn't care about you in you don't get a response.

We love you. A lot. Never doubt that.
I'm confused like I don't know what's going on but I feel like I'm still the one moving it forward. I feel love again, something that makes me the happiest I can be. I feel detached, like I need to stay somewhere... But nowhere seems to fit me. I'm an outsider, but... I'm okay. I'm working on changing my life and self for the better, and I guess to do that I have to detach from what didn't make me... me.
I'm bi.
My best friend is a homophobe.
She doesn't know.

... Yeah, I know "if she's a true friend she'll accept you whatever your sexuality" etc., but... ergh.
I have a huge crush on someone from this site. I makes me dramatic, crazy, and stalkerish. I am like Edward-Freaking-Cullen over this person, which makes me sound even more creepy. I just wish I was in their state, because then I'd at least have a little bit of a chance with them. Now that I have successfully made myself sound like a creeper, I will log out of this account and you can read this and find me creepy.
I really wish I knew who you were.

I really wish I knew who all the SCs that talk about site crushes were...

But... :C I hope you can tell that person. Or work out your feelings.
I can't tell the person. It would ruin a friendship, and be beyond awkward from that point on. I have no chance with this person. And the feelings just keep coming back.
*hugs and agrees with Ranting*

I don't really have any advice... just... *hugs*
._.

That sucks.

Well, crushes are temporary. Hell, even love is temporary.
Hm.

I don't really know what to say. :\

I hope you don't feel too bad about it, though.
*offers hugs and tea*

I'm sorry, I hope it passes, or you sort something out.

Like Ranting, Fate, and... whoever else, I wish I knew who you were. But, regardless, I'm sure I love you, and I wish you the best of luck.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service