Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to make it work, but I don't know how. I doubt this person even likes me. How would I even ask them if they did?
Its not one of the people that has commented on this.
Actually liking someone online is rare. Extremely rare.

If I were you, I'd post something along the lines of,

"If anybody on here likes someone else on the site romantically, please post it in this account."

That way you can at least determine if there's anybody.
Believe me, I do, and I have for a while. Thats a good idea, but even anonymous some people don't want to confess to liking someone.
Do you have any other options?
True enough, but isn't it better than nothing?
PM is the only way to go.

Just a simple, "Hey, this might be awkward, but I like you. A lot. But I wanna be friends. C:" seems like it would suffice...
Someone I told suggested doing it on a chat type thing, so I would get a response right away. I've done that to people in RL, Ranting. That makes it more awkward.
Pardon?

No, I suggested something different.
WOAH, skim fail.

My bad.

I like your suggestion though.
That suggestion could possibly end badly. If this person liked me, wouldn't they have tried to tell me already?
Maybe not. You haven't tried to tell them, remember, so why would they?
*sorry if that's snarky*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service