Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Secret:

I've never really liked a boy >.>
Another confession, one that I've been holding off telling because it really is confessing something horrible that I'm doing:

I know that he's head-over-heels in love with me. I don't need him to be, I could let him go, cut him off and save him the pain that I know I'm causing him. But I don't. I don't because I love the how much he needs me. I love having this power over him.

And I don't feel so bad about it, which is the worst part of all.
*hugs* Sorry it took me so long torespond to this, but I knew I couldn't do it on my account, because I myself am in a simialr situation and he has an account on here and the day I repond to this would totally be the day after months on end he decided to check up on here, because that's my terrible luck.

*hugs again* It's hard to let them go, isn't it? Like, I know he's in love with me, but I don't feel the same. He's just a friend, but I need him. He makes me laugh, but I know that keeping him around is hurting him, and I feel bad, especially since I've been on his side of this before and I know how much it sucks. *sigh* I don't get what he sees in me.

*hugs* You obviously feel bad on some level, or else you wouldn't have posted, no? Just... we're here for you. Don't forget.
I met a boy.

Like, I joke about being a whore, but seriously. This weekend I acted terribly so...
Raaaaaantingggg?

I love you. And you should talk to me about this if you're comfortable. Lots. *hugs*
XD

Ok, that's funny.
Hey, I'm here. You know I love you.

Go buy yourself a milkshake, use Knytt, play your tuba, do something that makes you happy. You deserve it.
I was told last evening that a good friend of mine had died. Hit by a car. He was 14.

And somehow it's right for all the squees on MX to cry and sob over one of their characters simply leaving, while I'm expected to continue to attend classes without batting an eye.

What the fuck?
*hugs and offers tea* The words, 'I'm sorry,' don't cut it here, and I know that, probably more than most people should. 'He's in a better place,' doesn't do much good either, especially if you aren't religious. There are a million things we're told to tell someone when someones dies, all of them are meaningless to you right now. *just...hugs* I'm here if you need someone to cry to, to bitch to, to talk to and trust me, if you were close you'll be doing all of those. *hugs forever*
Oh, hon. I'm so sorry. I know "I'm sorry" doesn't do anything for you, but.... *just hugs you*
Recently, my brother went through the same thing. A friend of his was hit by car in front of her mom and the school bus. She was way too young to die. Your friend was too.

I'm so late, replying to this, but...just wanted you to know you're not alone.
I only love one of the people on this site enough to listen to them complain for more than a few minutes.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service