Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^That. Seriously, you're not alone.
I feel accepted, yes, but I feel like I'm sitting in front of a computer talking to friends I've never met face to face... It's harsh, but after a while I just feel like a no-lifer that's behind on everything.
I know. I feel the same way. Just... I have no advice, because if I did, I probably would be out at a party somewhere right now. I'm sorry. You're not alone. It may get better, but it may not. Right now, you have to live through it, or maybe it's time to rethink your life a bit.

I'm sorry. That sounded too harsh. I feel like I'm talking to myself here, because I feel the /exact/ same way, and so I'm trying to be somewhat realistic. :S
Right now I'm weighing the benefits of ditching the rags of fandom I'm still holding on to. I made friends this way, but... my path might lie in another direction.
I still love you. C:
It was a perfect length, actually.
*luffles you*

I agree with you. Leaving MX and this site . . . were good things. They helped me greatly.

However, I kind of disagree with your last point. I feel like I've gone full circle, too, in a sense, with having, again, an attachment to this fandom. Only, I hope that when someone leaves, they do come back. Be it in one month or a year. If only to check in once every month or so. Let us know you're alive doing well, and, in a sense, it helps you really come to terms, further, with everything. Knowing you've gone full circle, and being more in control of it, is . . . amazing. Coming back adds an aspect to that, too.
I luffle you's PyPy. :) I miss having you around.
So I like him. He likes me. All good. But where does it go from here?
Talk to each other. About it, or just in general.
For god's sake, don't rush anything.
If you think you could have a good shot at being happy with him, tell him, like suggested when you're somewhat alone and doing something else.
If you'd want to keep it more platonic, don't be afraid to be too blunt. Just be fairly kind/courteous about it. Regardless, you need to confront it and prolly in good time.

Good luck.
Go on a couple of dates. What's the harm?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service