Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not with my poor notes, I won't be.

Besides, I'm hecka picky with what I'd want to major in. So. . . kinda limits options.
Dude, set your goals high. Depending on what mood I'm in, I switch between "well, I'd LOVE to go to community college" and "I wanna go to fucking Stanford."
I want to go to the Jabberwocky (Yes, I know that's not it's real name, but it begins with a 'J', and it reminds me of the Jabberwocky from Alice in Wonderland), but at this rate. . . . . . I'll need a miracle.

*does that too*
XD

Uh, once again, Stanford. I don't even know if I mentioned that when we were talking about colleges, because it's so far out of my league, but that's my absolute dream.
My dream was always Cambridge/Oxford. That's /so/ beyond my league, I mean, it's so beyond impossible . . . . .
-sigh-
It almost still saddens me, a tad. v.v
How is it out of your league? If you actually tried and put in actual effort, you could get into pretty much anything. But it's the effort that's the hard part. >.>

Oh, I want to go to Stanford so bad. It's amazing. But I don't even have a good chance of getting into UCSD, let alone Stanford. >.> BHSU!
Nope, I'v already screwed up my GPA, you have to be in the top 1-2% of your class to get into that. . . . I'm like. . . in the top. . . 20%

Savvy's dream is to go to Standford, and she really has an amazing shot at it. *hopes she gets in*

Yeah!
Uh, I'm in like, the top...... 70%....

Kayla wants to go there, too. And she actually has a shot. She doesn't even know what major she wants, she just wants to go there to play volleyball.
Same with Savvy, just to go there would complete her life, more or less.
Yeah, Kayla's got her whole life planned out, it's quite funny. Go to Stanford. Play volleyball. Get married, raise four kids. She has a whole, detailed explanation of everything, too.

Well, I hope they both get in. It's a fairly tough school to get into, but I don't even have a shot. >.>
*was happily not thinking about uni for a moment*

For the course I want I need to get in the top 1-2%. If I feel like going to a regional uni, I think it drops to about 15-20%. *is completely and utterly screwed* So I'm kinda hoping everyone else just goes braindead next year and I'll fluke my way through...
*hugs back*

Meh. Nothing was ever really wrong.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service