Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*offers tea*
You know you can always talk to me, love.

Consider being single for a bit. It's not that bad. See if things will sort themselves out for just a tiny bit longer, and be a good friend to them both. If you really trust your other close friend, tell him, whether you decide to accept the offer or not.

You're lovely and amazing and brilliant and everything? Why wouldn't someone want to?
*offers more tea*
God, do we know each other in RL?

I'm sorry. :C -hugs and cheezedoodles-
Sometimes I wonder if there's something seriously wrong with me.

Lately all my friends have been telling me about their past boyfriends and kisses and whatever. I haven't had any. One of my friend then said, "14 is so old to have your first kiss," really critically and the rest of my friends have already had it. I can't help but think if there's something seriously wrong with me? Until this year I've never even liked someone, when my friends talk about their childhood crushes I feel weird because I never had one.

No one has ever taken an interest in me romantically either. And that shouldn't make me feel self-conscious but it does. Especially since last week one of my friends got asked out. Again. So I'm seriously wondering if there's something drastically wrong with me. I'm also very... unemotional. My friends cry at sad movies and often just cry for no apparent reason, which I suspect is due to hormones while I don't. I can't remember the last time I seriously cried. It just really makes me wonder if there's something wrong with me.

So yeah, I guess I just needed to put it in words.
Heh, story of my life, excluding this last month.

Don't worry, love. Really. Nothing's wrong.
I was fifteen when I had my first kiss, and I really wish I hadn't.

There is nothing wrong with you. You actually sound a lot like me.
Well.... I'm 17 and I still could've written that. It's not really that odd, I mean lots of people go through school without getting a crush, and getting themselves a boyfriend.

Not crying also doesn't mean you're unemotional, or anything. People deal with things differently.

There's nothing wrong with you, at all.
Bull. I hate people that are like 12-13 having their first kisses, it's kind of whorey to do it during puberty. That said, I had mine about two months before I turned 15.

I cry sometimes. It happens, varies from person to person, but doesn't ever determine how emotional you are, only how you deal with your emotions. If you don't cry because you try to keep it inside and it builds up, don't. If you don't seriously cry because you don't ever feel the need to, you're fine, it's just you. Don't judge yourself based off of others.

And about the first kiss thing, do what feels right. To be honest, I regret slightly rushing into a relationship, but it happened. Go at your own pace, not your peers'. And if they don't understand it, well, you don't have to understand them either.
>.> I had my first kiss at 13. Not that there's anything wrong with waiting until you're much older, either, but it's not exactly whoreish.
*facepalm*
Walked right into that one.

I consider it whorish, in the ignorant but innocent way, to have it when you don't know enough about relationships/are rushing. 95% of 12-13-year-old children are such/do so. However, in 95% of 95% ratios, nearly everyone on this site is part of the other 5%.
*shrugs* Yeah, I see what you mean. I just had to point that out. I'd been with the guy for like... 3 months? So... it wasn't really rushing, at least not in my opinion.
I had mine at 13... >.>

Meh... It was a bit whoreish, mainly because of the guy. *shudders*

But my friend had her first kiss at 13, too. She really liked the guy, and they've been together for 3 years now. So, I wouldn't call it whoreish either.
Don't travel back in time, you're not even 13 yet.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service