Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Having one of those friend get-togethers tonight. My ex might come, and I feel slightly ashamed that I really, really, really don't want her to.
v.v

"I thought it might upset you knowing that he was in town."

No, I think upsetting would running into my ex and a few of my friends in Wallmart and not even knowing he was in town. Upsetting is what you call seeing him hitting on your 'friend', and her flirting back. Upsetting is the fact that I ever even met him, as he's done nothing but screw up my life since then. At least he's going to college now. I'll never see his effing face again. Hopefully.

But I told my friend how he is. How he'll make you happy until he gets what he wanted. And if he doesn't 'get it', then he'll leave you. And I get it, he makes you feel special. But the believability is all part of his sick, twisted game.

I told her that. And she still thinks he can change. Part of me feels betrayed, and part of me doesn't want to see my friend get hurt.
-hugs forever-

That sucks, major. That you have to watch him play with your friend.

I'm so sorry. -hughug-
:/ *hughughughughugggggggggggggg*

The multitude of Gs makes it extra special. *nodnod*
>.>
So last night, I finally got sick of my insanely bushy eyebrows. My parents won't let me get them plucked or anything, because they say that I should be proud of my heritage or something like that. So I took some scissors into the bathroom and started cutting off the wild ends. It was all going well and I was really pleased... that is, until my hand slipped and I accidentally cut half of the middle-topish area of my left eyebrow. It now looks something like this: ❚❚❚⩩❚❚❚

-_- I'm an idiot, and really embarrassed. So even though I'm using eyebrow pencil to make it look normal, it's worse than before, because I have to use it for both eyebrows otherwise it looks really weird, and it's way darker than before.
:CC
I hate hygiene.

I'm sorry... -no advice- That sucks...
It'll grow back?
... I did that like two weeks ago. Well I didn't cut them off but I plucked off too many "stray" hairs at the ends. If you have long bangs you can cover the messed up eyebrow like I do.

Hopefully it'll grow back soon.
Ouch. x.x That sucks. It'll grow back, though, and other people won't notice it as much as you do.

And next time try tweezers instead of scissors. Just pluck the stray ones on the edges off, and then, depending on the shape, some of the ones under the arch. Works so much better.
I realize I've been treating my ex-BF like a squee.

I really should stop, but then he'll believe that he's won, and continue to believe that he's never done anything wrong. Which is what I've been trying to convince him otherwise about.

Why do I have to be the fucking mature one here? I hate being a bitch, but he thinks he can get away with whatever he wants. He's old enough to know better.
I'm pretty sure two girls are actually competing for me, and I'm not even trying to be egotistical because I really wish they weren't. It may kind of feel good on the inside, but it doesn't considering however this ends, I'm going to let one or both of them down. Probably the first, because I do like the one...
GOOD LORD, BELLA. IT'S NOT THAT HARD. JUST CHOOSE THE WAREWOLF. HE'S GOING TO TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF EVEN MORE IN THE THIRD MOVIE, AND YOU'LL BE SORRY.

*Offers tea* You mustn't keep handing out that love potion. It's going to get ugly.
Stop being so irresistible. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service