Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

[Edited Because I Fracking Can]

Welcome to the Secret Confessions thread. Beyond the pure anonymity of the internet, there lies a certain level of understanding behind all the accounts here on FF. The SC account carries burden of allowing the user to give a candid, private confession with (hopefully) understanding feedback. The SC thread is for other posters to give kind and/or helpful advice, words of empathy, or a secret of their own (under the SC name or not).

This account is a group account, and EVERYONE needs to treat it respectfully. By posting under the Secret Confessor, you are pledging to refrain from hate mail, "finger-pointing", insulting and being a jerkface. By posting in the SC thread, you are pledging to keep the comments respectful. This has not yet been a problem, but it's nice to have written down "just in case".

If you would like to use the SC account for ANY reason beside posting in this thread, please PM me- even if it's under the SC name (this is not to exert authority, but to maintain order over a very accessible account).

Thank you!

email/login:
secretconfession@ymail.com
Password: secret

Views: 2427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*looks at Paige* Uh, Patrick, maybe you should account for three girls...XD
We've been married twice and divorced four times, it's alright.
Or, y'know, use it to your advantage and not let either of them down, if you know what I mean. *Gives a dirty old man wink*
I normally hate when people say this an inopportune times, but I don't think it is one right now:
You would.
This is totally not a confession.

1. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, THE GIRL I ADORE. Everything is seriously right with the world for me right now, and I think it intends to stay that way for a very long time.
2. At this point, I can look at past flames and realize how much better I am now and partly because of them. I know to not rush into things or hold things in from my first, I know to accept who I am and who my significant other is from the second, and to really know and bond with the person from the third. I feel perfect.
3. My girlfriend has had a crush on me since seventh grade, when we met. I feel horrible about that bit, but that's ordinary for me, I suppose.
4. That whole "competing over me" was just another girl who knew Jordyn really liked me. I don't think I was being too egotistical though, she did make it kind of seem that way, a lot. But now I'm happy, I've let nobody down.

Things trying to take away from my happiness:
1. She's going to try to tell her mom about me tonight, that is not going to go well, but I'm hoping the outcome will be neutral.
2. I'm NOT going to tell my mom. I don't want to stress her out or let her try to be controlling with it. Though I may, actually, it's true she was very frustrating with my last girlfriend, but she was going through hell with her job and my girlfriend was horrible for me, it's true. And my girlfriend did kind of make me dislike my mother for a tiny bit. So I may just trust her not to be, and tell her the truth about the relationship, not leave things to her imagination.
3. My ex (the one that was horrible for me) broke up with the guy she left me for, and now she's talking to me about it. I don't want to say "I don't care", it's just I don't like what she does/how she reacts or just acts during things like this. Like I said, we were horrible for each other.

But that's it. I am so happy.
C: C:
-hugs forever-
:D :D :D :D

This is wonderful. *so happy for you*
I haven't really been eating for the past few months. It started out as just a forgetting to eat thing, like, I just ate when I was hungry, which wasn't so often. Then I caught myself thinking about how fat I was, and how not eating could make me skinnier.
I mean, I know that I'm not fat, and actually really skinny. I've always been skinny. And not eating hasn't caused me to lose weight or anything.
But I still don't eat. In the morning I don't eat unless one of my parents notice and make me, I usually don't eat lunch at school, and if I do it's just, like, half a bagel. Then I don't eat dinner, probably 5/7 nights a week.
And people are noticing, too. My family remains more or less oblivious, not sure how, but eh. Friends, though, are really worried about me. Even friends that I never see outside of school, just sit next to in class/see in the halls/etc., they comment on it. One even came up to my lunch table the other day and was like, "_______, I never see you eating!"
One of my closest friends... I made a deal with her that if I'm not having three full meals a day by the last day of June that I would tell my parents about my eating habits. But... I don't think I can do it. Stop or tell my parents. I have been making an effort, and it's not so much a "I WANNA BE SKINNY" thing anymore, just... I don't want to eat. I don't know.
...So, yeah. Just had to get that off of my chest. :/
O.o That sounds strangly like me last year. But I wasn't eating because everything I ate made me sick.
That sucks.
o.o
This is literally a thing where once you start eating, you will be eating.
So just...force yourself some food. Once you start eating, your body will learn how to be hungry again.
-...well, at least in my head that's what happens-

-hugs- :C I hate seeing people not eat... -concernconcernconcern-
*hugs*

Ranting actually has a good point. Once you get used to food, you'll start feeling hunger pains again. You stop feeling those if you don't keep a regular eating schedule.
That actually explains a lot with me...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service