Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Pretty self-explanatory, eh? Oodles of smart people who are all smart in different areas means one thing; a kick ass homework help forum. So, have at it.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah it's just for warm up, I don't think we'll be graded. If we are being graded probably on getting it done since we're separated into lanes based on our skill levels.
So, lemme get this straight, it's 4(-2t) - 5s? Or 4(-2t)(-5s)?
The only tip I can give, in a rush, is to do it one step at a time, multiply them one by one, like 1x2, then (product of 1x2)x3.
If it's written like this: 4(-2t)(-5s), the answer is 40ts.

Step-by-step:

(4) x (-2t) = (-8t)

(-8t) x (-5s) = (40ts)

If it's written like this: 4(-2t) - 5s, the answer is -8t - 5s.
If a = b and b=c, then c = a. It's been a long time since I've learned this, so does anyone know if it's Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, or a lesser math? *cannot for the life of her remember what level this is*
It was in my Algebra 2 book, but toward the beginning (in the review section), so I'm guessing Algebra 1.

It was also in my geometry book, but my geometry book was more than a geometry book. It was the most epic piece of literature I have ever read. Ok, so not literature, but you know.
That's what I was thinking, but I still wasn't sure...

I don't think it's Geometry, but I listed it anyway. Lucky... My schools don't use the books. Some of these books are older than the students...
Well I'm homeschooled and my mom never passed Algebra 2, so they're all I have.

It's really a lovely way to learn. :D
I learned it in Algebra 1 vOv Transitive property.
Thank you. I was pretty sure it was Algebra 1, but that was so long ago... *horrid memory*
My sister needs help with math hw. She's studying functions. For the life of me I do not remember which can't repeat. So, is it the X that can't, or the Y that can't?
Repeat? I have a pretty good grasp on functions, I believe, is there an example I can see? Like, what do you mean by repeat?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service