Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I feel like everyone here (myself included) is really negative the vast majority of the time. Look at the "What are you doing right now?" thread and you'll see it too.

No negativity here. From anyone. Post anything that happened today, anything in your life in general, a link, a game, whatever... something that makes you happy. No being sad or angry. Go do that in some other thread, you can only be happy here.

*skips around with everyone*

Hey, look, a rainbow!

Edit - Oh, and, double/multiple/spam-y posts highly encouraged. I mean, this is gonna die anyways, but if you have something new to say, by all means, spam as much as you like.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You'd easily be taken care of. XD

There's a reason, on Peter's List, it basically suggests, not to have anyone too close to you - including son/daughter, sibling, and lover. So. . . . XD
Huh, good luck with Pyro, then. He'll be a weakness for you whether or not he's alive...
XD Thanks. I might need it.
At least he won't be leading the opposition, though. And I mightn't /need/ to give up Venice. :D
You won't need to give up Venice because you'll share it with him. XD You can just live together happily in Venice. It's supposed to be a very romantic city.
Eh, too many Americans. Really, you need to go a bit more off the beaten road. XD And do you know how warm it gets there? x.x Just, no.

Besides, when I rule the world I'll be in the UK and Turkey, maybe NZ. All the while avoiding what you'd call 'decent weather'. XD

Also, I wouldn't expect us to live together, IRL. XD
*no idea what the weather's like there*

And why wouldn't you live together?
You're the one with the lovely maps, you should know how close to the equator it is, and thus, roughly how warm. XD It's like Cali weather only generally a more mild winter.
XD Lovely.

You didn't answer the question about why you wouldn't live together. *waits for answer*
XD Because that's not at all realistic.
It is too! Whether or not you take over the world together.
*rolls eyes*
I doubt it.
You're such a pessimist. He is the love of your life.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service