Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I feel like everyone here (myself included) is really negative the vast majority of the time. Look at the "What are you doing right now?" thread and you'll see it too.

No negativity here. From anyone. Post anything that happened today, anything in your life in general, a link, a game, whatever... something that makes you happy. No being sad or angry. Go do that in some other thread, you can only be happy here.

*skips around with everyone*

Hey, look, a rainbow!

Edit - Oh, and, double/multiple/spam-y posts highly encouraged. I mean, this is gonna die anyways, but if you have something new to say, by all means, spam as much as you like.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of my friends just said this to me:

"You might be a little prettier if you wore makeup. And you would be a little smarter if you actually studied once in awhile. But if you did that you'd be so much less... Megan-y, so don't start doing that stuff, I like you like this."

I don't care how silly it was, it made me smile so much. :D
Darling, if you got any prettier the world would implode.

It's kind of like dividing by zero.

Not possible, see?
Hypocrite. You're prettier than me.
That post didn't say I wasn't.

And that post is nothing but the truth.

And since I like existing, please refrain from getting prettier.
But as you're far prettier, doesn't that mean the universe would have already imploded?
Of course not.

See YOUR post was a lie.

Therefore, if there is nothing prettier than you (which there isn't. Ask... Emily or Lampy or someone) then the universe cannot implode.
But... Emily and Lamp are both prettier than me too.
MORE LIES.

STOP LYING.

YOU'RE ALL ON PAR WITH THE PRETINESS.

IF WE TOOK ALL YOUR GENES AND MADE ONE SUPER HUMAN THE WORLD WOULD IMPLODE.
LIES.

Emily is to an equal degree.
*rolls eyes* You're all so silly.

You are all incredibly beautiful, each in your own way, to an unbelievable extent. Stop denying it and proclaiming it lies.
Just shouting LIES is fun, though.
I verify this.

You're utterly gorgeous, hon.

So are you, Xuut. Just sayin'.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service