Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I feel like everyone here (myself included) is really negative the vast majority of the time. Look at the "What are you doing right now?" thread and you'll see it too.

No negativity here. From anyone. Post anything that happened today, anything in your life in general, a link, a game, whatever... something that makes you happy. No being sad or angry. Go do that in some other thread, you can only be happy here.

*skips around with everyone*

Hey, look, a rainbow!

Edit - Oh, and, double/multiple/spam-y posts highly encouraged. I mean, this is gonna die anyways, but if you have something new to say, by all means, spam as much as you like.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

D:

PM if life is shit sweetheart.

Fishy is cheery. The world is screwed if she's sad. <- Fact.
I was trying to look at the happy side of it. Like, "at least part of my day was awesome!"

You guys don't seem to get that.

I'm fine, I promise. Thanks, though.
:DDD

Just.

:DDD

The last time I felt like this was when I went to the movies and my friends pushed me around in a shopping cart.
I'm eating waffles.
I realized something today:
I learned a lot this past year
And I may not believe in God, but I must have a purpose in life or I wouldn't be here. So, why should I fuck up someone else's life by ending my own? Maybe I'm meant to help/be with someone. So, I'm going to stick around and see what this life has to offer.
Ahaha, niice.
(I just wish it was at a tempo above like, 105. xD)
You guys you guys you guys.

GUESS WHAT!

I didn't ruin everything! :D :D :D :D :D
YAAAAAAY

FRACK YES! Christmas is soooo close :3

I am one half of a stupidly cheesy couple who fights over who loves who more and says things like "no, you hang up!"

...And I love it.

Awwwww.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service