Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I feel like everyone here (myself included) is really negative the vast majority of the time. Look at the "What are you doing right now?" thread and you'll see it too.

No negativity here. From anyone. Post anything that happened today, anything in your life in general, a link, a game, whatever... something that makes you happy. No being sad or angry. Go do that in some other thread, you can only be happy here.

*skips around with everyone*

Hey, look, a rainbow!

Edit - Oh, and, double/multiple/spam-y posts highly encouraged. I mean, this is gonna die anyways, but if you have something new to say, by all means, spam as much as you like.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm home.  

And it's /still/ winter. :DDD

Just nice to be back, with /internet/ and lovely people online, and did I mention the weather?  31.4F and dropping. :DD

Life is good.  Tea is good.  What's not to love?

:D This means you'll actually be online!

But I don't know how you like that weather. x.x

Well. . . . ish.  More than before, yes, but I see the need to cut back even further.  Onto setting up site and timely blocks for myself!   yay.  

XD  I lied down on the driveway upon arriving for 10-15 minutes, just embracing it.  I could see my breath and everything.  'Twas so lovely.

Awww. But we missed you... *doesn't want you to just disappear for days on end*

XDDD Dude, I did that when I got back from WA/OR this summer. Except for the exact opposite reason... I was embracing the lovely weather that is California in July. XD

Maybe for the first day or so.  Then you stopped emailing me and everything. Psh.

You're so ridiculous. xD

I didn't stop emailing you, you stopped emailing me! And I think you stopped emailing me again, or maybe you're just preoccupied with Pyro's email. XD

I'm ridiculous? You found something enjoyable about temperatures below freezing...

No, I emailed you whenever I had a chance, unless I knew I only had time for one email or two and Meebo wasn't working.  Then, yeah, sorry, his took priority.  Other than this current one, I'm just neglecting that, honestly.  I'll get to it after some sleep or something.  But you did stop returning replies, or they 'got lost' psh, and the writing decreased.  

The a/c didn't work.  Last year the room had a power one, and poor Pearlie froze, she brought loads of winter clothing ready for that.  We got a half power one we just never turned off, and it still, not once, got decently cold, or even cool in there.  >.>  'Twas horrid.  And they even got snow here!  So. . . >.>

I've replied to every email I've received, but I honestly haven't gotten an email from you in days. *dislikes being ignored*

I almost said that I don't mind that you've been ignoring this one... and then I remembered what we're talking about and you need to reply. >.>

But it's sort of less pressing now because somehow you being in the same hemisphere makes me less worried... but yeah. You need to reply soon. >.>

XD Summer-ish weather would be so nice right now... it's been all freezing and raining and hailing and everything here, it's horrible.

I was offline for a week!  And I got online just before leaving yesterday. . . today. . . whatever, and ignored it.  Since I've yet to go to sleep, really I don't think it's sat long enough for you to be irritated with, yet, either.  *nods*

Of course it's less pressing, see really it just doesn't matter.  Huh?  Huh?  Buy that one?  No?  Bleh.  >.>

*aware*  *was in Cali*  And when we went ish over your city on the little in-flight map diagram thingy, I waved in your direction.  *nods*

Exactly my point. I wasn't irritated when I thought it was just a random email talking about something normal, but then when I remembered what we were talking about it became somewhat irritating/worrying because this is more important than normal conversation.

No, just your being in this hemisphere seems somewhat... safer. Plus you're online more reliably and it's easier to contact you. *nods* ...no. XD

XD *waves belatedly*

Heh, ants carrying a stick. XDDD 

. . . . . 

XDDDD

But that's no reason to ignore what I just said, nor the email. >.> *not that easily distract-able*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service