Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Stolen from... Now, máthair phelan, the person with the ever-changing name, who stole it from Brown~Eyed~Girl, who stole it from somebody on TTS... But I like it. So I'm bringing it here, too.

Fact: This is how you post.
Fact: You all know the drill.
Fact: Somebody should start.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You did NOT. You changed it twice. At least. It seems like it's always different.
I thought pollyo changed it twice? Which is more than enough seeing as basically no one else changes their names. I can always remember with the cool pic.
It was pollyo, then..... something else, then máthair phelan, I think. *barely looks at peoples' names anyway* If they're active, I usually just glance at the picture.

EDIT - *remembered* Ninja~Of~Love, or something like that. That would be three names for you, Pollyo.
I like looking at the pics more. They're always nicer. Names get confusing.
Exactly. And I think I remembered Pollyo's other name. *edited reply*
-Nods-

That's a lot of names...
I thought so too.... I changed my name once. Because, when I joined MX, I, *gasp* didn't have a picture of a fish. So my name was just "Megan" until I got the fish picture and a couple people started calling me Fishy. So now I'm both.
I wasn't there D: Which was a bummer because I totally could've been all "ZOMG, intelligent person who has a normal name!"

Sadly we rarely find them. I've always been Xuut with the Pikachu pic. It's fabulous. <3

Edit: By normal name I mean seriously names like Alice, Jeremy, etc. Most antis/sanes have random user names.
I wasn't even on the forums then, though. And, hell, I don't remember any of it, but I was probably newbish.

Um... Kathryn? Did you know her? I only talked to her like three times, but she was the first person I talked to on MX.... I think she's on the anti list.
For the first couple weeks I was a lurk, learning the ways of an anti early. I typed relatively intelligently since I was eight so I doubt I'd get categorized as a n00b.

I luffles my pikachu pic. Although it's not mine and I don't remember where I got it. >.>

She has the Domo pic right? I've never talked to her, but I saw her several times. I thought she was in The Purple Mafia Squad. (I crack up every time someone puts the PMS.)

Edit: Crap, I gotta go. Bye.
I think so. XD *laughs at that too*
It's even worse when you just happen to be thinking about this place in the middle of the day, and your friend goes off complaining about actual PMS, and the first thing that comes to mind is the Purple Mafia Squad. Then you feel like an idiot who spends too much time online.
I was going to be just Millie...the rest got tacked on from another forum x3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service