Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Stolen from... Now, máthair phelan, the person with the ever-changing name, who stole it from Brown~Eyed~Girl, who stole it from somebody on TTS... But I like it. So I'm bringing it here, too.

Fact: This is how you post.
Fact: You all know the drill.
Fact: Somebody should start.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I joined MX as Ninja~of~Love, but never really had any attachment to the name, so when one I liked came along (máthair phelan), I changed it ^.^ I'm pollyo everywhere else, honestly, I have no idea why I didn't use that on MX. *shrugs*
Oh... well, I knew you as Pollyo for some reason, so that makes three names. *figured you started off with Pollyo*

Either way, it seems like you've changed it so many times....
XD that makes me feel kinda...stupid. 'The person with all the names' I could tell you a few more - my real name, a handful of alters - just to drive your point home :P
Why stupid?

XD *finds names terribly confusing*
Aparently, there are at least two people who think I endlessly change my name. *shrugs* Not stupid really, just a bit amused that ya'll noticed at all XD
Fact: I hate my meds
Fact: I'm sick.
Fact: I see dead people.
Fact: I'm wondering if you really are seeing dead people.
Fact: The library attracts some weirdos.
Fact: I'm getting freaked out.
Fact: Seeing dead people can be a side effect of meds.
Fact: Any doctor will deny this fact, but will happily give you more meds for it.
Fact: I'm a library weirdo! =D
Fact: Im wrapped in two duvets and still ridiculously cold! Damn you England! Love you England!
Fact: I always see dead people.
Fact: Wondering if I'm a library weirdo.
Fact: I'm listen to music.
Fact: Library weirdos = People who come in huge groups just to use the computers and hog all the good ones. Seriously. Get a life.
Fact: I'm such a hypocrite for saying that.
Fact: Canada's coast is not as cold as I'd like it to be. It's sad. -Adores the cold, hates the heat-
Fact: I'm wondering if seeing dead people is fun.
Fact: Doctors are imbeciles. Well, mine anyways.
Fact: Seeing dead people is fun.
Fact: Only if the dead people are guys that are hot.
Fact: My life is blah.
Fact: My meds are making me really sick.
Fact: My mother doesn't care anymore.
Fact: I'm wondering if the dead people look dead, or like normal people
Fact: My doctor has been trying to find out why im ill for eight months. She sucks.
Fact: Yay! I'm only a library weirdo when my computer breaks down!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service