Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

aka show us your music.

Double-posting allowed/encouraged, so post away if you feel we gotta know about this song.

"F. N. T." - Semisonic

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Teardrop" as covered by Jose Gonzalez.

Yep, the House theme song.
*admits*

Single Ladies.
Just look at that dancing!

EDIT- Now it's the L-Gaga VMA footage. *so funny*
"Heads Up, Hearts Down" - I Fight Dragons.

Yeah, that does not fit cute, fluffy 63.
"Teardrop" - Massive Attack <3
"Hand of Blood" - Bullet For My Valentine
O.O Ew? Ew?

How dare you.
....Nothing. Nevermind.

When I said "how dare you," it was more of "how dare you insult Slipknot."
Weird? Eh, one could say that. But anyone remotely cool is weird. Otherwise you just blend in.

Emo? Heck no. They're not emo. Emo is actually its own genre of music.
I hate to break it to you sweetheart, but metal and emo are two completely different genres..... trust me, I'd know, I listen to both, but I like metal better personally.

And not all emo music talks about suicide, and not all music discussing suicide is emo. "Emo" was derived as a shortened form of "emotive hardcore"..... but if you ask anyone, they'll tell you it means "emotional," which works too, but isn't correct. But the history has long since been buried.
In-class history debate went WAY off tangent, we got into this huge debate over different music genres, where emo came from..... and I don't like losing, so I went home and did a few hours of research. Found some good new music while I was at it.
What's weird this time? *is just weird in general*
Are you taking the piss?

I have all the metal experience of a flounder, but I can tell you: the one metal band I've listened to, Nightwish... their lyrics aggregate to "let's go KICK SOME ASS and be awesome while we do so"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service