Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I was banned! I found out I was banned from the Banhammer thread! I'm checking my emails and I have two called 'Sexually Explicit'.

1. Dear Happi Zebra,

Thank you for participating in our community! However, your POST in look-its-nathan on April 15, 2009 was found to be in violation of Max-Dan-Wiz’s terms of service. Please review the posting guidelines here: http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/page/guidelines-for-membership-and

Additional violations could result in a ban from the site.

Below is a copy of your violation:

Okay, be honest, who would tap that? I would. In an instant, man. >.> Plz no one squeal on me.

Thank you,

ModeratorChey

2. Dear Happi Zebra

Thank you for participating in our community! However, your POST in look - its nathan was found to be in violation of Max-Dan-Wiz’s terms of service. Please review the posting guidelines here: http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/page/guidelines-for-membership-and

Additional violations could result in a ban from the site.

Below is a copy of your violation:
i'd tap that

Thank you,

ModeratorChey

The second was from 'Katy W' and a different email. There's 6 new replies for the 'Look! It's Nathan!' thread which must have brought it to the whore's attention. *mourns account*

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*wisenod* How old are you? Sorry, don't know you very well.
Thirteen. ^-^
Hence the reason she'd be so annoyed.
However I consider myself...
Ahem,
More mature knowledgeable than Hannah in general these "aspects".

*grins* No worries. I'm not that well known.
>.>

I hate your bladder guts.

I still feel like a noob.
XD
You should feel like a newb. My mother asked me that same question in the car this morning. It means I'd [explicit] her and if some peeps don't even know what it means I can't see how it's so terribly explicit. *renewed mutterings about ban* I haven't been unbanned either. Tomorrow is my two week, but meh, I've been too busy to even internet lately.
Oh I get it now.

I had an inkling, I just wanted to make sure

*still feels like a noob*
*patpats*

That ish because you are a newb Hannah ^-^.
*grins happily*
*notices you glaring angrily at me*
Oh bugger.
*runs*
*glare*

*blink*

*dies from newbness*
Aww....

o.O
Eh. You're not a "newb", not in the sense of the "newb" stereotype. You're newer than everoyne else, but you're not a "newb".

>.< Or is she? My judgement is biased.
Hum....

I'm less newbish than most newbs but have elements of newbness in me.

Christ! I finally cracked it!
Eh, you're all newbs to me. *creaks from ancientness* *wind whistles through hollow old bones*
Old wun is wise

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service