Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I was banned! I found out I was banned from the Banhammer thread! I'm checking my emails and I have two called 'Sexually Explicit'.

1. Dear Happi Zebra,

Thank you for participating in our community! However, your POST in look-its-nathan on April 15, 2009 was found to be in violation of Max-Dan-Wiz’s terms of service. Please review the posting guidelines here: http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/page/guidelines-for-membership-and

Additional violations could result in a ban from the site.

Below is a copy of your violation:

Okay, be honest, who would tap that? I would. In an instant, man. >.> Plz no one squeal on me.

Thank you,

ModeratorChey

2. Dear Happi Zebra

Thank you for participating in our community! However, your POST in look - its nathan was found to be in violation of Max-Dan-Wiz’s terms of service. Please review the posting guidelines here: http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/page/guidelines-for-membership-and

Additional violations could result in a ban from the site.

Below is a copy of your violation:
i'd tap that

Thank you,

ModeratorChey

The second was from 'Katy W' and a different email. There's 6 new replies for the 'Look! It's Nathan!' thread which must have brought it to the whore's attention. *mourns account*

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here.
Hawk Blade and I were thinking about making a new one, if people would join it...We have here to talk about MR, but no where that's really general purpose to hang out at.
O.O You don't like hanging out at TPM?
I do, but no-one else is ever there...and I was bored and wanted to make a site
XD

Erm...

I kind of want to do that now...
How long's the banning?

And if it's not permanent, are you even gonna come back once it times out?

*Was frekking outraged when she saw you missing. Fucking mod's.*
Go... back? *stare* No, darling, and I wasn't told I was banned so I don't know how long for. According to their rules it should be one week, but who knows? Sexually explicit content might result in an instant permaban. I'll use my account to lurk when people link me and other such, if I get it back, but I can't post. Not when something like 'I'd tap that' comes under sexually explicit, I can be good, but not that good.
They didn't tell you about your banning?

*nods* Your account won't go completely dead. That's all I needed to hear.
I only knew I was banned because you said I was in the Banhammer thread, so I checked... but no email alerting me to my ban, just the two warnings.
They never sent me an email, either. I just got the banned screen, and one warning.
Heh. Now that I think about it, I didn't get an email with my banning. I had my warning's, and immediately knew when I saw three of them.

But it timed out in a week. So, erm, hope for the best?
=[
It's been more than a week. I think mine was a permanent one.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service