Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I was banned! I found out I was banned from the Banhammer thread! I'm checking my emails and I have two called 'Sexually Explicit'.

1. Dear Happi Zebra,

Thank you for participating in our community! However, your POST in look-its-nathan on April 15, 2009 was found to be in violation of Max-Dan-Wiz’s terms of service. Please review the posting guidelines here: http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/page/guidelines-for-membership-and

Additional violations could result in a ban from the site.

Below is a copy of your violation:

Okay, be honest, who would tap that? I would. In an instant, man. >.> Plz no one squeal on me.

Thank you,

ModeratorChey

2. Dear Happi Zebra

Thank you for participating in our community! However, your POST in look - its nathan was found to be in violation of Max-Dan-Wiz’s terms of service. Please review the posting guidelines here: http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/page/guidelines-for-membership-and

Below is a copy of your violation:
i'd tap that

Thank you,

ModeratorChey

The second was from 'Katy W' and a different email. There's 6 new replies for the 'Look! It's Nathan!' thread which must have brought it to the whore's attention. *mourns account*

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been thinking about that for a while...Someone should ask the mods if they'll start being as touchy about people like that as they are about vulgarity. At least then they'd be doing something useful...
...and then that bitch struck up a fucking conversation with me for no goddamn reason, asking me what I thought of Max/Fang/Iggy, how old I was, on and on and fucking on.

It was past midnight, so I wound up bitching her out. Tersely.

No, homophobe. I won't friend you. I won't read your idiotic blog.
You gave her exactly what she deserved.
*is somewhat surprised I haven't crossed paths with her yet*
Probably a good thing I haven't.
I sorta want to make another account just to harass her XD

*Is bad cyberbully*
*grins*
I love it when you're bad. XD
I got an alter as RectangleWithToes....
*squeetackles*
*slapshandtohead*

See I knew that was you...
Okay I didn't -.-'
Dear Grayson,

Thank you for participating in our community! However, your POST in I'm Listening on 05/23/2009 was found to be in violation of Max-Dan-Wiz’s terms of service. Please review the posting guidelines here: http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/page/guidelines-for-membership-and

Below is a copy of your violation: This was after being warned not to bring up that topic in this forum as it was inappropriate.

"I talked about boobies XD

We all know what boobies are sweetheart."

Thank you,

ModeratorChey

------

FUCK IT.

She first deleted a whole thing about me poking my own boobies ('tis a long explanation- and sort of you had to have been there joke) and how real my boobies were *giggles*.

So, just for good measure::

BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES
*was there for that*

Seriously?
*sighs*

Oh well just because none of them have any "boobies" to speak of... Jelousy makes people do stupid things XD

Mah boobies aren't really much to speak of...

STUPID ASIAN BOOBIES!

XD *Bursts out laughing*

I'm pretty sure that twelve-year-olds KNOW what boobies are. Boobies are G-rated. Or at least PG.
*nods*

I saw a PG which showed you the outlines of three people having rather blatant sex...

Meh I haven't got much either.
Bra size?
*wonders if that was too much of a personal question*
Heh. Probably.
Oh wells, feel free to tell me to fuck off. ^-^

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service