Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

As the title suggests... 

Which is your dominant hand? In other words, which hand do you use more often than the other?

Left?
Right?

Or are you special and are ambidextrous? Meaning you can use both without much preference.

I'm actually uncertain... Although I use my left hand to write, I have no preference when throwing balls, opening containers, turning the pages of books, or picking up things. Whatever hand happens to be closer and gets it done faster is used.

My left hand writes, uses utensils, brushes my teeth, hair etc. My right hand is used to play most sports and is lower when I use a broom and mop. 

Either way I'm either a lefty or ambidextrous. But three ringed binders and coiled notebooks are hell. 

Sooo... What hand is dominant for you?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I'm stuck in 5'2 land. I've tried to grow, but it's a hopless cause. At least I'm not as short as one of my RL friends. She's not nearly five feet.
*resents*
I'm right-handed. Everything I do is with my right hand, except when I read a book one-handed, I always use my left hand. Oh, and I never use the right shift key.
DD:
-hugs-

Wait, I thought I clicked 'What Are You Doing?", is this not? *confused*
Bah, this is bull, why are there other discussions on this site.
Yes. And difficult.
I practice in math. Numbers are much easier to write lefty with.
I sit in the back. Back row right near the computers. It's a nice seat, but it's annoying to have to look over everyone's heads to see the board and copy stuff down. Good thing I have good vision.
Really? I have 22/20 vision. Because I'm a ghost/zombie and can see humans and that I can see other ghosts/zombies. I got killed with a banana. In math class.
I guess not.
Yes, they are quite deadly. When I was 8 I thought I was allergic to bananas.
It's okay, I am too. And I'm now being tortured to death. That'll be my third death this year. This music is sooooo off pitch. It's killing me.
It's on the TV that my sister is watching. But I blocked it with my music turned up extra loud. Sure I might go deaf, but as long as I don't have to listen to the bad music I'm okay with it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service