Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

As the title suggests... 

Which is your dominant hand? In other words, which hand do you use more often than the other?

Left?
Right?

Or are you special and are ambidextrous? Meaning you can use both without much preference.

I'm actually uncertain... Although I use my left hand to write, I have no preference when throwing balls, opening containers, turning the pages of books, or picking up things. Whatever hand happens to be closer and gets it done faster is used.

My left hand writes, uses utensils, brushes my teeth, hair etc. My right hand is used to play most sports and is lower when I use a broom and mop. 

Either way I'm either a lefty or ambidextrous. But three ringed binders and coiled notebooks are hell. 

Sooo... What hand is dominant for you?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not actual TV, it's a movie. My sis loves TV though. I rarely watch it. I'm the computer addict of the house though, not my sister. She rarely goes on, in fact, she doesn't even know how to use google. It's pathetic.
My sister plays computer games. That's it. And it's maybe once every month.
But Google she should know.
I don't know. If I knew then I would possess the secret to life.
I have around ten or so email adresses. The one I actually use I share with my friends. My other one broke. I'll get it fixed by my dad, eventually.
Why would you need to that. I mean, I need to for websites like this because otherwize I'd get a hunderd emails a day, but still, why?
It's pretty simple to do on gmail or aol or something.
I'm a righty. My left hand is pretty weak >.>
How are so many of you ambidextrous/ on the way to being ambidextrous?

Righty, very much so. My left hand is ridiculously weak.
I'm the opposite, if it makes a difference.
I'm ambisinistrous.

Both my hands are pretty much useless.
I really need to stop trying to pronounce every word I read.
Ambi

Sinis

Truss

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service